ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- W. Juan, Z. Fengli, F. Chong and C. Lisha, “Study on index system in network situation awareness, “ Computer Applications, vol. 27, no. 8, pp. 1907–1909, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- D. Bin, H. Weihong, and L. Aiping, “Research on quantitative assessment model for internet worm threat, “ Netinfo Security, no. 6, pp. 41–47, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhiping, “Research of Network Security Situation Evaluation Based On Index System, “ National University of Science Technology, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- H. Lansheng, Z. Cong, Z. Mengsong and L. Qiwen, “Fuzzy Evaluation Model fro Harms of Computer Virus, “ Journal of Chinese Mini-Micro Computer System, vol. 31, no. 7, pp. 1297–1301, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A. Peng, “Research and Implementation of Evaluation Technology of Network Attack Effect,” National University of Science Technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- https://baike.baidu.com/pic/APT%E6%94%BB%E5%87%BB/5030382/0/dc54564e9258d10979684498d258ccbf6c814d15?fr=lemma&ct=single#aid=0&pic=dc54564e9258d10979684498d258ccbf6c814d15. [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Saaty, “how to make a decision: The analytic hierarchy process, “ European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 9–26, 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “A Comprehensive Analysis Report on Ukraine Power Grid Outage, “ http://www.antiy.com/response/A Comprehensive Analysis Report on Ukraine Power Grid Outage/A Comprehensive Analysis Report on Ukraine Power Grid Outage.html, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.