ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Giuseppe Anastasi, Marco Conti, Mario Di Francesso, et al. Energy conservation in wireless sensor network: A survey, Adhoc Networks, 2008, 20(7):537–568. [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Gandham, M. Dawande, R. Prakash, et al. Energy efficient schemes for wireless sensor networks with multiple mobile base stations, in: Proc. IEEE Globecom 2003, San Francisco, CA December 1–5, vol. 1, 2003, pp. 377–381. [Google Scholar]
- V. Raghunathan, C. Schurghers, S. Park, M. et al. Energy-aware wireless microsensor networks, IEEE Signal Processing Magazine (2002) 40–50. [Google Scholar]
- G. Anastasi, M. Conti, M. Di Francesco, et al. How to prolong the lifetime of wireless sensor networks: 2004, pp.234–236. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Vuran, O.B. Akan, I.F. Akyildiz, Spatio-temporal correlation: theory and applications for wireless sensor networks, Computer NetworksJournal 45 (3) (2004) 245–261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Fasolo, M. Rossi, J. Widmer, et al. In-network aggregation techniques for wireless sensor networks: a survey, IEEE Wireless Communications 14 (2) (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ullah, P. Khan, N. Ullah, S. Saleem, et al. Areview of wireless body area networks for medical applications, vol. abs/1001.0831, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- D. Smith, D. Miniutti, T. A. Lamahewa, and L. Hanlen, Propagationmodels for body area networks: A survey, IEEE Antennas and Propagation Mag., Dec. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Khan, M. R. Yuce, G. Bulger, and B. Harding, Wireless bodyarea network (WBAN) design techniques and performance evaluation, J. of medical systems, 2012, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 1441–1457. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhang, D. Smith, D. Miniutti, et al.Performance of Pico-net co-existence schemes in wireless body areanetworks, IEEE Wireless Commun. andNetw. Conf. (WCNC), April 2010. pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- R. Shah and M. Yarvis, Characteristics of on-body 802.15.4 networks, 2nd IEEE Workshop on Wireless Mesh Networks (WiMesh), >Sept. 2006, pp. 138–139. [Google Scholar]
- E. Reusens, W. Joseph, B. Latre, et al. Characterization of onbody communication channel and energy efficient topology designfor wireless body area networks, IEEE Trans. Inf. Technol. Biomed., Nov. 2009, vol. 13, pp. 933–945. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Polastre J, Hill J, Culler D, Versatile low power media access for wireless sensor networks. Proceedings of International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems; NewYork, NY, USA. 2004, pp. 95–107. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Y, Heidemann J, Estrin D, An energy-efficient MAC protocol for wireless sensor networks, Proceedings of IEEE Infocom 2002; New York, pp. 1567–1576. [Google Scholar]
- Van Dam T, Langendoen K, An adaptive energy efficient MAC protocol for WSNs. Proceedings of ACM Conf on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, SenSys 2003, pp. 171–180. [Google Scholar]
- Zhen B, Li HB, Kohno R, IEEE body area networks for medical applications. Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Cheolhyo Lee, Hyung-Soo Lee, et al. An enhanced MAC protocol of IEEE 802.15.4 for Wireless Body Area Networks, Dec 2010, pp. 916–919. [Google Scholar]
- A. Milenkovic, C. Otto, et al. Wireless sensor networks forpersonal health monitoring: Issues and an implementation, ComputerCommunications, 2006 vol. 29, pp. 2521–2533. [Google Scholar]
- C. Otto, A. Milenkovic, et al. System architecture of a wireless body area sensor network for ubiquitous healthmonitoring, J. Mob. Multimed, Jan. 2005, vol. 1, pp. 307–326. [Google Scholar]
- D. Smith and L. Hanlen, Wireless body area networks: Towards awearable intranet, ISCIT Tutorial, Sept. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, S. Gonzalez, et al. Bodyarea networks: A survey, Mobile Networks and Applications, 2011, vol. 16, pp. 171–193. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ullah, B. Shen, et al.A study of medium access control protocols for wireless body areanetworks, arXiv preprint arXiv:1004.3890, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- H. Kwon and S. Lee, Energy-efficient multi-hop transmission in bodyarea networks, 20th IEEE Int. Symp. on Personal, Indoor andMobile Radio Comm. (PIMRC), Sept. 2009, pp. 2142–2146. [Google Scholar]
- B. Latr´e, B. Braem, et al. Asurvey on wireless body area networks, Wirless Network, Jan. 2011, vol. 17, pp. 1–18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Akyildiz, W. Su, et al. Wireless sensor networks: A survey, Computer Networks 38(4)(2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.