ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Hoppe H. “Smooth view-dependent level-of-detail control and its application to terrain rendering,”Visualization’98. Proceedings, IEEE. pp.35–42,1999. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Kaixuan, etc. “Research on DEM generation method based on contour,” Engineering of Surveying and Mapping.vol.16(3),pp. 15–18,2007. [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Gooch, J.H. Chandler. “Failure prediction in auto matically generated digital elevation models,”Computer & Geosciences.vol. 27,pp.159–176,2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng Gui, Lin Zongjian. “High Accuracy Interpola-tion Algorithm and Realization of DEM,” Remote Sensing Information. Vol.4,pp.132–133,2000. [Google Scholar]
- Han Fujiang, etc.. “Research on Simi lar between DEM Interpolation Method and Visualization Analysis Results,”Geography and Geographic Information Science.vol. 23(1),pp.242–245,2007. [Google Scholar]
- Luan Xiaoyan. “TIN Generation Algorithm and its 3D Display [J]. Ocean Surveying and Mapping,” vol.24(5), pp.9–41,2004.. [Google Scholar]
- Cronin T. “Classifying hills and valleys in digitized terrain,” Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing. vol.66(9),pp.1129–1137,2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.