ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- H. Ziaul, H. Boostanimehr and V.K. Bhargava, “Green cellular networks: A survey, some research issues and challenges,” Communications Surveys & Tutorials, IEEE 13.4 (2011 ): 524–540. [Google Scholar]
- J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol. 2. Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp.68–73. [Google Scholar]
- M. Gruber, et al., “EARTH: energy aware radio and network technologies,”Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, 2009 IEEE 20th International Symposium on. IEEE, 2009.K. Elissa, [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, et al., “Fundamental trade-offs on green wireless networks,”Communications Magazine, IEEE 49.6 (2011): 30–37. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, B. Payne, M. Hitz, Z. Fei, L. Li and T. Wei, “Location Aided Energy Balancing Strategy in Green Cellular Networks,” 23th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communication Networks(ICCCN), Workshop on Wireless Mesh and Ad-hoc Networking (WiMAN 2014), Shanghai, China, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. Patra, et al., “Improved genetic algorithm for channel allocation with channel borrowing in mobile computing,” Mobile Computing, IEEE Transactions on 5.7 (2006): 884–892. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hanly, “An algorithm for combined cell-site selection and power control to maximize cellular spread spectrum capacity,” Selected Areas in Communications, IEEE Journal on 13.7 (1995): 1332–1340. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Soleimanipour, W. Zhuang and G.H. Freeman, “Optimal resource management in wireless multimedia wideband CDMA systems,” SMobile Computing, IEEE Transactions on 1.2 (2002): 143–160. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Yanmaz, and O. Tonguz, “Dynamic load balancing and sharing performance of integrated wireless networks,” Selected Areas in Communications, IEEE Journal on 22.5 (2004): 862–872. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang and Z. Fei, “Bipartite Graph Based Dynamic Spectrum Allocation for Wireless Mesh Networks,” Distributed Computing Systems Workshops, 2008. ICDCS’08. 28th International Conference on (pp. 96–101). IEEE, Beijing, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- X. wang, et al., “A survey of green mobile networks: Opportunities and challenges,” Mobile Networks and Applications 17.1 (2012): 4–20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Etoh, T. Ohya and Y. Nakayama, “Energy consumption issues on mobile network systems,” Applications and the Internet, 2008. SAINT 2008. International Symposium on. IEEE, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- S. Alam, et al., “Energy efficient relay-assisted cellular network model using base station Switching,” Globecom Workshops (GC Wkshps), 2012 IEEE. IEEE, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, and Z. Fei, “ITGR: Intermediate Target Based Geographic Routing,” Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN), 2010 Proceedings of 19th International Conference on (pp. 1–6). IEEE, Zurich, Switzerland, August 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang and Z. Fei, “HDAR: Hole detection and adaptive geographic routing for ad hoc networks,” Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN), Proceedings of 19th International Conference. IEEE, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- G. Josh, “On Relay-assisted Cellular Networks,” thesis, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology-Mombay, June, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang and Z. Fei, “Broadcasting with Prediction and Selective Forwarding in Vehicular Networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 2013 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.