ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Jankovic, J. Parkinson’s disease: clinical features and diagnosis. Journal of Neurology Neurosurgery & Psychiatry, 79.4(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Moustafa A A, Chakravarthy S, Phillips J R, et al. Motor symptoms in Parkinson’s disease: A unified framework. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 68(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang ZX RG, Hong Z, et al. Parkinson’s disease in China: prevalence in Beijing,Xian, and Shanghai. Lancet, 365.3(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Goetz, C. G. The Unified Parkinson’s Disease Rating Scale (UPDRS): Status and recommendations. Movement Disorders, 18.7(2003) [Google Scholar]
- Postuma, Ronald B, et al. MDS clinical diagnostic criteria for Parkinson’s disease. Movement Disorders Official Journal of the Movement Disorder Society, 30.12(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yang, K., et al. Objective and quantitative assessment of motor function in Parkinson’s disease-from the perspective of practical applications. Annals of Translational Medicine, 4.5(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Dai H, Lin H, Lueth T C. Quantitative assessment of parkinsonian bradykinesia based on an inertial measurement unit. BioMedical Engineering OnLine, 14.1(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Körver R J P, Heyligers I C, Samijo S K, et al. Inertia based functional scoring of the shoulder in clinical practice[J]. Physiological measurement, 35.2(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yoneyama, M, et al. Accelerometry-based gait analysis and its application to Parkinson’s disease assessment--part 1: detection of stride event. IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng, 22.3(2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.