ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 4: Information Theory and Information Systems|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- M. Sozio and A. Gionis, “The community-search problem and how to plan a successful cocktail party,” ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Washington, Dc, Usa,July,2010, pp. 939–948. [Google Scholar]
- W. Shen, J. Wang, and J. Han, “Entity linking with a knowledge base: Issues, techniques, and solutions,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, 2015, 27(2), pp. 443–460. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Fafalios, P. Papadakos, and Y. Tzitzikas, “Enriching textual search results at query time using entity mining, linked data and link analysis,” International Journal of Semantic Computing, 2014, 8(04), pp. 515–544. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Guo, M. Chang, and E. Kiciman, “To Link or Not to Link? A Study on End-to-End Tweet Entity Linking,” HLT-NAACL. 2013, pp. 1020–1030. [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, D. Qian, and Q. Lu, “Detecting, categorizing and clustering entity mentions in Chinese text,” Proc. ACM SIGIR conference on Research and development in information retrieval, 2007, pp. 647–654. [Google Scholar]
- R. Bunescu and M. Pasca, “Using Encyclopedic Knowledge for Named entity Disambiguation,” Eacl 2006, Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Proceedings of the Conference, Trento, Italy. DBLP, 2006, pp. 9–16. [Google Scholar]
- H. Nguyen and T. Cao, “Exploring wikipedia and text features for named entity disambiguation,” Intelligent Information and Database Systems, 2010, pp. 11–20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gottipati and J. Jiang, “Linking entities to a knowledge base with query expansion,” Proceedings of the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing. Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), 2011, pp. 804–813. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zeng, D. Wang and T. Zhang, “Linking entities in short texts based on a Chinese semantic knowledge base,” Natural Language Processing and Chinese Computing. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2013, pp. 266–276. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang, K. Liu and J. Zhao, “A graph-based similarity measure between Wikipedia concepts and its application in entity linking system,” Journal of Chinese Information Processing, 2015, pp. 58–67. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zuo, G. Kasneci and T. Gruetze, “BEL: Bagging for Entity Linking,” International Conference on Computational Linguistics. 2014, pp. 2075–2086. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kulkarni, A. Singh and G. Ramakrishnan, “Collective annotation of Wikipedia entities in web text,” ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Paris, France, June 28 - July. DBLP, 2009, pp. 457–466. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Guo and D. Barbosa, “Robust Entity Linking via Random Walks,” ACM International Conference on Conference on Information and Knowledgemanagement, CIKM. ACM, 2014, pp. 499–508. [Google Scholar]
- X. Han, L. Sun and J. Zhao, “Collective entity linking in web text: a graph-based method,” International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval. ACM, 2011, pp. 765–774. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Alhelbawy and R. Gaizauskas, “Graph Ranking for Collective Named Entity Disambiguation,” Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics. 2014, pp. 75–80. [Google Scholar]
- A. Moro, A. Raganato, R. Navigli, “Entity linking meets word sense disambiguation: a unified approach,” Transactions of the Association for Computational Linguistics, 2014, pp. 231–244. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.