ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 4: Information Theory and Information Systems|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- J.O Ramsay, B.W Silverman. Applied functional data analysis: methods and case studies (Springer, New York, 2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T Pavlidis, S.L Horowitz. Segmentation of plane curves. IEEE Trans.Com 23, 8(1974): 860–870 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kevin B Pratt, Eugene Fink. Search for patterns in compressed time series. Inter.J.Ima.Grap 2,1 (2002): 89–106 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sanghyun Park, Dongwon Lee, Wesley W Chu. Fast retrieval of similar subsequences in long sequence data bases. Proceedings of the 1999 Workshop on Knowledge and Data Engineering Exchange (IEEE. Computer Society, Washington, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- L.J Yu, J.T Li, Y.D Zhang. Fast picture and macro block level adaptive frame/field coding for H.264. Proceedings of IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (IEEE Press, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.X Song. J. Sys. Sci & Math. Sci 28, 8 (2008):949–960 [Google Scholar]
- Z.C Cai, W Chen. Least square approximation and analysis for scattered data based on orthogonal GF system. Act. Scienti. Natur. Univ.Suny 52, 5 (2013):73–77 [Google Scholar]
- X.K Liang. Fitting method of data based on wavelet function. Com. Appl. Soft 20, 4 (2003):3–4 [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y Liang, R.X Song. Complete orthogonal function system V and points cloud fitting. J. Sys. Simu 18, 8 (2006):2109–2113 [Google Scholar]
- L Wang, W.J Wang, G.X Jiang. Optimization for smoothing parameters in process of data fitting. Com. Sci 42, 9 (2015):226–229 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.