ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session 4: Information Theory and Information Systems|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Zhi Qunceng, Zhang Letian, Li Zhendong. Information measurement model research based on the state of time dimension [J]. National Defense Science & Technology, 2015(01):35–39. (references) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jianfeng, Tang Jun, Ma Xuefeng et al. Objective information model and measurement [J]. Science China Information Sciences, 2015(03):336–353. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Huanchen. System information measure [J]. Journal of University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, 2011(06):631–640. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xing, Zhao Min. The measurement of information and knowledge [J]. Command Information System and Technology, 2013(05):39–45. [Google Scholar]
- Walter Perry, Robert W Button, Jerome Bracken et al. Measures of Effectiveness for the information-age navy: The Effects of Network-centric Operations on Combat Outcomes[R]. RAND, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Tong Huan, Wang Jianzhong, Duo Yinxian, Combat Effectiveness Evaluation of Firearms system based on MMESE, International Conference on Information, Network and Automation, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Xuebing, heng Jinjin, The fuzzy Synthetic Evaluation of Combat Effectiveness for Avionics System based on Rough set Theory, International Forum on Information Technology and Applications, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Jerry Wightman, The Role of Modeling and Simulation in the Evaluation of FCS: OneSAF, NETS, and DETES, 2008.4.9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.