ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 4: Information Theory and Information Systems|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- FH Li, LH Yin, W Wu, LJ Zhang, and GZ Shi, “Research Status and Development Trends of Security Assurance for Space-ground Integration Information Network,” Journal on Communications, vol. 37, Nov. 2016, pp. 156–168, doi:10.11959/j.issn.1000-436x.2016229. [Google Scholar]
- C Lin, Y Dong, and Z Shan, “Research on Space Internetworking Service Based on DTN,” Journal of Computer Research & Development, vol. 51, May. 2014, pp. 931–943, doi: 10.7544/issn1000-1239.2014.20130769 [Google Scholar]
- J Liu, Z Zhang, R Sun, and K S Kwak, “An Efficient Certificateless Remote Anonymous Authentication Scheme for Wireless Body Area Networks,” Proc. EEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 12), IEEE Press, 2012, pp. 3404–3408, doi: 10.1109/ICC.2012.6363786. [Google Scholar]
- K A Shim, “An Efficient Conditional Privacy-Preserving Authentication Scheme for Vehicular Sensor Networks;” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 61, May. 2012, pp. 1874–1883, doi: 10.1109/TVT.2012.2186992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W B Hsieh and J S. Leu, “An Anonymous Mobile User Authentication Protocol Using Self-certified Public Keys Based on Multi-server Architectures,” The Journal of Supercomputing, vol. 70, Oct. 2014, pp. 133–148, doi: 10.1007/s11227-014-1135-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R Amin and G P Biswas, “Design and Analysis of Bilinear Pairing Based Mutual Authentication and Key Agreement Protocol Usable in Multi-server Environment,” Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 84, May. 2015, pp. 439–462, doi: 10.1007/s11277-015-2616-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D He, S Zeadally, N Kumar, and W Wu, “Efficient and Anonymous Mobile User Authentication Protocol Using Self-Certified Public Key Cryptography for Multi-Server Architectures,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security, vol. 11, Sep. 2016, pp. 2052–2064, doi: 10.1109/TIFS.2016.2573746. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YW Zhou, B Yang, and WZ Zhang, “Controllable and Anonymous Roaming Protocol for Heterogeneous Wireless Network,” Chinese Journal of Electronics, vol. 44, May. 2016, pp. 1117–1123, doi: 10.3969/j.issn.0372-2112.2016.05.015. [Google Scholar]
- T Wan, ZX Liu, and J F Ma, “Authentication and Key Agreement Protocol for Multi-Server Architecture,” Journal of Computer Research and Development, vol. 53, Nov. 2016, pp. 2446–2453, doi: 10.7544/issn1000-1239.2016.20150107. [Google Scholar]
- YW Zhou, B Yang, and WZ Zhang, “Secure and Efficient Roaming Authentication Protocol with Controllable Anonymity for Heterogeneous Wireless Network,” Journal of Software, vol. 27, Feb. 2016, pp. 451−465, doi: 10.13328/j.cnki.jos.004840. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.