ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session 4: Information Theory and Information Systems|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Yanwei Zhou, Qiliang Yang, Bo Yang, et.al. A Tor Anonymous Communication System with Security Enhancements[J]. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 2014, 51(7):1538–1546 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Bo Wang. How to use Tor network safely [J]. Computer and Network, 2015, 41(14):37–37 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Yong Zhou. Research on Anonymous Communication Based on TOR[D]. Xidian University, 2013 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Guang Zheng. Security analysis and research of Tor anonymous communication system. Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2011 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Kui Liu, Xiangqian Liang, Xiaolin Li. Concurrent signature scheme constructed by identity-based ring signcryption[J]. Journal of Computer Applications, 2013, 33(5):1386–1390 (in Chinese). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chengqiang Huang. Research on Tor-based Construction Technique for Backward Anonymous Channels[D]. Xidian University, 2014 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Xin Liu, Neng Wang. Research on Anonymous Communication Based on Tor Network[D], Shanghai: East China Normal University, 2011 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Yue Han, Tianbo Lu. Tor Hidden Service Scaling[J]. software, 2016(2) (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Qi Liang, Shiti Li. Design Principles and Implementation Analysis of Anonymous network Tor[J]. Information & Communications, 2016(3):130–131 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Ling Z, Luo J, Yu W, et al. 1 Extensive Analysis and Large-Scale Empirical Evaluation of Tor Bridge Discovery[J]. Proceedings-IEEE INFOCOM, 2015, 26(7):2381–2389. [Google Scholar]
- Eltschinger S, Loewith R. TOR Complexes and the Maintenance of Cellular Homeostasis.[J]. Trends in Cell Biology, 2016, 26(2):148–159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sankar S, Chopra R, Xu W, et al. Identification of Lkb1 Mutation as a Predictive Biomarker for Sensitivity to Tor Kinase Inhibitors: US, EP2992878[P]. 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.