ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 4: Information Theory and Information Systems|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Li Haiyan. Study on Protein Folding with Complex Networks [D]. Beijing: Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, 2009, 18–21. [Google Scholar]
- Girvan M, Newman M E J. Community structure in social and biological networks [J]. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 2002, 99:7821–7826. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG Feng-ni. Study on discovery method of network community based on node similarity clustering in complex network [J]. Computer & Modernization, 2013, 5: 231–233. [Google Scholar]
- PAN Gao-feng, WANG Xing-hua et al. Application of community discovery method in complex network partition identification [J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2013, 41 (13): 116. [Google Scholar]
- LUO Zhi-gang, DING Fan, et al.New Advances in Research on Complex Network Community Discovery Algorithm [J].Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 2011, 33 (1): 47–51. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Ming, Meng Xiaofeng. Concept and Technology of Data Mining [M]. Machinery Industry Press, 2012.7. [Google Scholar]
- Pei Weidong, Xia Wei, et al. Analysis of Evolutionary Model for a Class of Triangular Structure Dynamic Complex Networks [J]. Journal of University of Science and Technology of China, 10 (11), 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Lancichinetti A, Fortunato S, Kertesz J. Detecting the overlapping and hierarchical community structure of complex networks[EB/OL].2009. [Google Scholar]
- Lü Tianyang, Zheng Weimin et al. Evaluation Index of Weighted Complex Network Society and Its Discovery Algorithm [J], Acta Physica Sinica, 2012, 61 (21). [Google Scholar]
- Statistical.Pattern.Recognition, Andrew.R. Webb, Keith.D. Copsey, 3ed, Wiley, 2011: 543–545. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.