ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 4: Information Theory and Information Systems|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Wang Y, Tao T. Shortwave communication technology. National Defense Industry Press. 2002; 2(1). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X, Li N. New Technology of Shortwave Communication. People ‘s Liberation Army Press. 1997; 12(1). [Google Scholar]
- Rong D, Jin F. Modern wireless communication. Electronic Industry Press. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Qin T, Zhao M. The Principle, Technology and Application of Wireless Local Area Network. Xi’an University of Electronic Science and Technology Press. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Wang T, He B. Short distance wireless and mobile communication network. Electronic Industry Press. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Simon, J. K. Omura, R. A. Scholtz, et al., Spread Spectrum Communications Handbook, Beijing: Post & Telecom Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- G. Xao, C. Liang, Y. Wang, Pseudorandom Sequences and Applications, Beijing: National Defence Industry Press, 1985: 167–183. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Stipcevic and R. Ursin, An On-Demand Optical Quantum Random Number Generator with In-Future Action and Ultra-Fast Response, Scientific reports, 5:1–8, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. Figotin, A random number generator based on spontaneous alpha-decay, PCT patent application WO0038037A1. [Google Scholar]
- M. Stipcevic and B. Medved Rogina, Quantum random number generator based on photonic emission in semiconductors, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 78, 045104:1–7 (2007). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Rarity, P. C. M. Owens and P. R. Tapster, Quantum random-number generator and key sharing, J. Mod. Opt. 41, 2435–2444 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Stefanov, N. Gisin, O. Guinnard, et al., Optical quantum random number generator, J. Mod. Opt. 47, 595–598 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, I. Reidler and Y. Aviad, Fast Physical Random-Number Generation Based on Room-Temperature Chaotic Oscillations in Weakly Coupled Superlattices, Physical Review Letter, 111, 044102, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.