ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 4: Information Theory and Information Systems|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- A. Takagaki, C. Tagusagawa, S. Hayashi, M. Hara and K. Domen, “Nanosheets as highly active solid acid catalysts for green chemical syntheses“, Energy Environmental Science, 2010, vol. 3, pp. 82–93. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Corma “Inorganic solid acids and their use in acidcatalyzed hydrocarbon reactions“, Chemical Reviews, 1995, vol. 95, pp. 559–614. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Okuhara, “Water-Tolerant solid acid catalysts“, Chemical Reviews, 2002, vol. 102, pp. 3641–3666. [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Kozhevnikov, “Catalysis by heteropoly acids and multicomponent polyoxometalates in liquidphase reactions“, Chemical Reviews, 1998, vol. 98, pp. 171–198. [Google Scholar]
- T. Okuhara, “New catalytic functions of heteropoly compounds as solid acids“, Catalysis Today, 2002, vol. 73, pp. 167–176. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kozhevnikov, “Heterogeneous acid catalysis by heteropoly acids: Approaches to catalyst deactivation“, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 2009, vol. 305, pp. 104–111. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Misono, N. Nojiri, “Recent progress in catalytic technology in japan“, Applied catalysis, 1990, vol. 64, pp. 1–30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. F. Kozhevnikova, E. G. Derouane and I. V. Kozhevnikov, “Heteropoly acid as a novel efficient catalyst for Fries rearrangement“, Chemical Communications, 2002, pp. 1178–1179. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kaur, K. Griffin, B. Harrison and I. Kozhevnikov, “Friedel–Crafts acylation catalysed by heteropoly acids“, Journal of Catalysis, 2002, vol. 208, pp. 448–455. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Firouzabadi, N. Iranpoor and K. Amani, “Solvent-Free and selective oxidation of hydroxy groups to their corresponding carbonyl functions with ferric nitrate activated by heteropoly acids“, Synthesis, 2003, pp. 408–412. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tian, J. H. Wang, S. Zhao, C. Y. Jiang, X. Zhang and X. H. Wang, “Hydrolysis of cellulose by the heteropoly acid H PW O“ Cellulose, 2010, vol. 17, pp. 587–594. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.-i. Shimizu, H. Furukawa, N. Kobayashi, Y. Itaya and A. Satsuma, “Effects of Brønsted and Lewis acidities on activity and selectivity of heteropolyacidbased catalysts for hydrolysis of cellobiose and cellulose“, Green Chemistry, 2009, vol. 11, pp. 1627–1632. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Palkovits, K. Tajvidi, A. M. Ruppert and J. Procelewska, “Heteropoly acids as efficient acid catalysts in the one-step conversion of cellulose to sugar alcohols“, Chemical Communication (Camb), 2011, vol. 47, pp. 576–578. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Y. Liu, W. L. Wu, J. Wang, X. Q. Ren and Y. R. Wang, “Characterization of 12-tungstophosphoric acid impregnated on mesoporous silica SBA-15 and its catalytic performance in isopropylation of naphthalene with isopropanol“, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2004, vol. 76, pp. 51–60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mukai, L. Lin, T. Masuda and K. Hashimoto, “Key factors for the encapsulation of Keggin-type heteropoly acids in the supercages of Y-type zeolite“ Chemical Engineering Science, 2001, vol. 56, pp. 799–804. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Marme, G. Coudurier and J. C. Védrine, “Acidtype catalytic properties of heteropolyacid H3PW12O40 supported on various porous silicabased materials“, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 1998, vol. 22, pp. 151–163. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Chimienti, L. R. Pizzio, C. V. Cáceres and M. N. Blanco, “Tungstophosphoric and tungstosilicic acids on carbon as acidic catalysts“, Applied Catalysis A: General, 2001, vol. 208, pp. 7–19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. G. Klemperer, C. G. Wall, “Polyoxoanion chemistry moves toward the future: from solids and solutions to surfaces“, Chemical Reviews, 1998, vol. 98, pp. 297–306. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tian, C. Fang, M. Cheng and X. Wang, “Hydrolysis of cellulose over CsxH3–xPW12O40 (X = 1–3) heteropoly acid catalysts“, Chemical Engineering & Technology, 2011, vol. 34, pp. 482–486. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, Q. Jin, L. Shan, Y. Liu, X. Wang and J. Huang, “H3PW12O40 immobilized on silylated palygorskite and catalytic activity in esterification reactions“, Applied Clay Science, 2010, vol. 47, pp. 229–234. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Leng, J. Wang, D. Zhu, Y. Wu and P. Zhao, “Sulfonated organic heteropolyacid salts: Recyclable green solid catalysts for esterifications“, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 2009, vol. 313, pp. 1–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Pope, Y. Jeannin and M. Fournier, Heteropoly and isopoly oxometalates, Springer-Verlag Berlin, 1983. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.