ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 5: Information Processing Methods and Techniques|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- ChiwooPark, Taylor J. Woehl, James E. Evans, and Nigel D. Browning. Minimum Cost Multi-Way Data Association for Optimizing Multitarget Tracking of Interacting Objects. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. 37 (2015)611–624. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu Wang, Nelson Hon Ching Yung, Lisheng Xu. Multiple-Human Tracking by Iterative Data Association and Detection Update, IEEE Transactions On Intelligent Transportation Systems. 15(2014)1886–1899. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shu Tian, Fei Yuan, Gui-Song Xia. Multi-object tracking with inter-feedback between detection and tracking, Neurocomputing, 171(2016) 768–780. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Milan, S. Roth, and K. Schindler. Continuous energy minimization for multi-target tracking, IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 36(2014)58–72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Leibe, K. Schindler, N. Cornelis, and L. Van Gool, Coupled object detection and tracking from static cameras and moving vehicles, IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., 30(2008)1683–1698. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Benfold and I. Reid. Stable multi-target tracking in real-time surveillance video, in Proc. IEEE Conf. Comput. Vis. Pattern Recog., 2011, pp. 3457–3464. [Google Scholar]
- Seung-Hwan Bae, Kuk-Jin Yoon. Robust Online Multiobject Tracking With Data Association and Track Management, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON IMAGE PROCESSING, 33(2014)2820–2833. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dollár, R. Appel, S. Belongie, et al. Fast feature pyramids for object detection. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., 36(8)(2014)1532–1545. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.