ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 5: Information Processing Methods and Techniques|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Herbert Bay, Tinne Tuytelaars and Luc Van Gool, “Speeded-up robust features (SURF),” Computer vision and image understanding, vol.110, No.3, 2008, pp. 346–359. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
-  M. Calonder, V. Lepetit, C. Strecha, and P. Fua. “BRIEF: Binary robust independent elementary features,” In European Conference on Computer Vision, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Image Matching Using SIFT, SURF, BRIEF and ORB: Performance Comparison for Distorted Images (PDF Download Available). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/292157133_Image_Matching_Using_SIFT_SURF_BRIEF_and_ORB_Performance_Comparison_for_Distorted_Images [accessed Jun 14, 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- B. Shan, “A Novel Image Correlation Matching Approach,” JMM, vol. 5, no. 3, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Korovin, M.G. Tkachenko, M.V. Khisamutdinov, A.I. Kalyaev, Artificial intelligence hybrid methods application in the task of the heavy oilfields profitability increase / Source of the Document Neftyanoe Khozyaystvo - Oil Industry (1), pp. 106–109 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kalyaev, I.A. Kalyaev, Method of multiagent scheduling of resources in cloud computing environments / Source of the Document Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International 55 (2), pp. 211–221 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I. Kalyaev, A. Kalyaev, I. Korovin, Decentralized approach to control of robot groups during execution of the task flow / Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) 98, 12, pp. 48–54 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Ya. S. Korovin, A.I.Kalyaev, Methods and algorithms of improving the efficiency of data transmission systems in oil corporations’ enterprise networks. / Neftyanoe khozyaystvo - Oil Industry (9), pp. 96–100 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaliaev, Multiagent approach for building distributed adaptive computing system / Procedia Computer Science 18, pp. 2193–2202 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Korovin, M.V. Khisamutdinov, A.I. Kalyaev, Data Mining Methods Application to the Problem of Handling Corporative Dataset on Heavy Oil Production // Proceedings of the 2016 International conference on intelligent control and computer application. ACSR-Advances in Comptuer Science Research (30) p.387–389, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Korovin, A.I. Kalyaev, M.V. Khisamutdinov, Using a dynamic model of technological processes to reduce the cost of heavy oil extraction // Conference: 2nd Information Technology and Mechatronics Engineering Conference (ITOEC) p.21–22, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.