ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 5: Information Processing Methods and Techniques|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- T. Hayakawa, W.M. Haddad, K.Y. Volyanskyy. Neural network hybrid adaptive control for nonlinear uncertain impulsive dynamical systems, Nonlinear Anal. Hybrid Syst. 2(2008):862–874. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- G. Agranovich, E. Litsyn, A. Slavova. Impulsive control of a hysteresis cellular neural network model, Nonlinear Anal. Hybrid Syst. 3(2009):65–73. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhou, L. Xiang, Z.R. Liu. Synchronization in complex delayed dynamical networks with impulsive effects, Physica A. 384(2007):684–692. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Yang, L.O. Chua . Impulsive stabilization for control and synchronization of chaotic system, IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I. 44(1997):976–988. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Xie, C. Wen, Z. Li. Impulsive control for the stabilization and synchronization of Lorenz system, Phys. Lett. A. 275(2000): 67–72. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Z.J. Gui, W.G. Ge. Existence and uniqueness and periodic solutions of nonautonomous cellular neural networks with impulses, Phys. Lett. A. 354(2006): 84–94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, Z.J. Gui. Existence and stability of periodic solutions of high-order Hopfield neural networks with impulses and delays. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. 224(2)(2009): 602–613. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, Z.J. Gui. Periodic solutions of nonautonomous cellular neural networks with impulses and delays. Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, 10(3)(2009):1891–1903 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Z.J. Gui, W.G. Ge. Periodic solution and chaotic strange attractor for shunting inhibitory cellular neural networks with impulses. In Chaos. 16 (2006): 33116–1–10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.J. Gui, W.G. Ge. Impulsive effect of continuous time neural networks under pure structural variations. In International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos. 17(2007): 2127–2139. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.