ITM Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20172nd International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Sciences (CMES2017)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||02 October 2017|
- Workflow Management Coalition: Workflow Management Coalition - Terminology &Glossary. Technical Report. Document Number WFMC-TC-1011 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- W. M. P. van der Aalst, K.M. van Hee Workflow Management - Models, Methods, and Systems, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Hollingsworth, D.: Workflow Reference Model. Technical Report. The Workflow Management Coalition, Document Number WFMC-TC-1003 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Desrochers, A., and R. Ai-Jaar. 1995. Applications of Petri Nets in Manufacturing Systems: Modeling, Control and Performance Analysis. IEEE Press. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kostin and Ilushechkina L, Modeling and simulation of distributed systems, World Scientific Publ. Co., 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Murata, Petri nets: Properties, Analysis and Applications, Proc. IEEE, vol. 77, no. 4, pp. 541–580 1989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kostin, A.E., Models and Algorithms for Organization of Distributed Data Processing in Information Systems, Diss. DSc, Moscow Institute of Electronic Technology (Technical University), 1989 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fanaeian and A. Kostin, Simulated Study of an Anycast - Based Rotuing Method for Wireless Sensor Networks with the use of Petri nets, International Journal of Science and Advanced Technology, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 18–27 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, R., Sadiq, S. A Survey of Comparative Business Process Modeling Approaches. BIS 2007, 82–94 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Karay and A. Kostin, Using Extended Petri Nets for Modeling and Simulation of Queuing Systems with Priorities, International Journal of Science and Advanced Technology, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 1–6, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.