ITM Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20172nd International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Sciences (CMES2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 October 2017|
- G. Levitin, L. Xing and Y. Dai, Cold-standby sequencing optimization considering mission cost, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 118, 28–34 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Eryılmaz, A study on reliability of coherent systems equipped with a cold standby component, Metrika, 77, 349–359 (2014). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wu and S. Wu, Reliability analysis of two-unit cold standby repairable systems under Poisson shocks, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 218, 171–182 (2011). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Brown and F. Proschan, Imperfect repair, Journal of Applied Probability, 20, 851–859 (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Park, Optimal number of minimal repairs before replacement, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 28, 137–140 (1979). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kijima, Some results for repairable system with general repair, Journal of Applied Probability, 26, 89–102 (1989). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- V. Makis and A.K.S. Jardine, A note on optimal replacement policy under general repair, European Journal of Operational Research, 69, 75–82 (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lam, Geometric processes and replacement problem, Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, 4, 366–377 (1988). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lam, A note on the optimal replacement problem, Advances in Applied Probability, 20, 479–482 (1988). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Zhang, An optimal geometric process model for a cold standby repairable system, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 63, 107–110 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Zhang, A geometric process repair model for a repairable system with delayed repair, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 55, 1629–1643 (2008). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- G. Gökdere and M. Gürcan, Laplace-Stieltjes transform of the system mean lifetime via geometric process model, Open Mathematics, 14, 384–392 (2016). [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.