ITM Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20172nd International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Sciences (CMES2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 October 2017|
- Pozdeev V.A. Applied fluid dynamics of the electric discharge in liquid. (Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Zeldovich, Ya B., and Yu P. Raizer. Physics of shock waves and high-temperaturehydrodynamic phenomena. No. FTD-MT-64-514. (Foreign Technology Div Wright-Patterson AFB OH, 1965.) [Google Scholar]
- Chetverushkin B.N. Mathematical modeling of dynamic problems of radiating gas. (Moscow: Nauka, 1985). [Google Scholar]
- Naugolnykh K A and Roy N.A. Electrical discharges in water. (Moscow: Nauka, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- Samarsky A A and Popov Y.P. Difference methods for solving problems of gas dynamics. (Moscow: Nauka, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Siegel, R., and C. M. Spuckler. Approximate solution methods for spectral radiative transfer in high refractive index layers. International journal of heat and mass transfer 37 (1994) 403–413 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kolgatin S.N.J. Technical Physics. B 65(7) 10 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- R. V. Davydov, V. I. Antonov Simulation of femtosecond pulsed laser ablation of metals. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Volume 769 (2016) 012060 [Google Scholar]
- Sasaki, Toru, et al. Electrical conductivities of aluminum, copper, and tungsten observed by an underwater explosion. Physics of Plasmas 178 (2010) 084501 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krasik Yakov E., et al. Underwater electrical wire explosion and its applications. IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science 36.2 (2008) 423–434 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.