ITM Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017The 12th International Conference Applied Mathematical Programming and Modelling – APMOD 2016
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 November 2017|
- O. Pironneau, Journal of Fluid Mechanics 59, 117 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Pironneau, Journal of Fluid Mechanics 64, 97 (1974) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jameson, Journal of scientific computing 3, 233 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jameson, L. Martinelli, N. Pierce, Theoretical and computational fluid dynamics 10, 213 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Eliasson, EDGE, a Navier-Stokes solver for unstructured grids, in Proc. to Finite Volumes for Complex Applications III (ISBN 1 9039 9634 1, 2002), pp. 527-534 [Google Scholar]
- O. Amoignon, M. Berggren (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O. Amoignon, J. Hradil, J. Navratil, A numerical study of adaptive FFD in aerodynamic shape optimization, in 52nd Aerospace Sciences Meeting (2014), Vol. 899 [Google Scholar]
- K. Schittkowski, Nlpqlp: A fortran implementation of a sequential quadratic programming algorithm with distributed and non-monotone line search-user’s guide (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Osusky, B. H., Z.D.W., Aiaa aerodynamic design optimization discussion group (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vassberg, M. Rivers, R. Wahls, Development of a Common Research Model for Applied CFD Validation Studies, in 26th AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.