ITM Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2018AMCSE 2017 - International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Moir I., Seabridge A., Design and Development of Aircraft Systems, Second Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Setlak L., Kowalik R., Mathematical modeling and simulation of selected components on-board autonomous power supply system (ASE), in accordance with the concept of a more electric aircraft (MEA), 2017 18th International Scientific Conference on Electric Power Engineering, Kouty nad Desnou, Czech Republic, pp. 1-6, IEEE 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Parker R., Horizon 2020 Industrial Technologies as an Engine of Growth, Rolls-Royce, Presentation 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Emandi K., Ehsani M., Aircraft power systems: technology, state of the art, and future trends, Aerospace and Electronic Systems, IEEE, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Krause P.C., Wasynczuk O., Sudhoff S.D., Analysis of Electrical Machinery and Drive Systems, IEEE Press, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Setlak L., Kowalik R., Comparative Analysis and Simulation of selected Components of Modern On-board Autonomous Power Systems (ASE) of Modern Aircraft in line with the Concept of MEA/AEA, Lecture Notes in Engineering and Computer Science, Volume 1, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Z., Qu J., Ma J., and Shi X., Modeling and Simulation of Power Distribution System in More Electric Aircraft, Hindawi Publishing Corporation Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering Volume, Article ID 847624, 7 pages, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Abdel-Fadil R., Eid A., Abdel-Salam M., Electrical distribution power systems of modern civil aircrafts, 2nd International Conference on Energy Systems and Technologies, Cairo, Egypt 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Singh B., Murthy S.S., and Gupta S., Analysis and design of STATCOM-based voltage regulator for self-excited induction generators, IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., Vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 783–790, Dec, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao X., Guererro J.M., Wu X., Review of Aircraft Electric Power Systems and Architectures, International Energy Conference (ENERGYCON), IEEE 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Skvarenina T.L., Pekarek S., Wasynczuk O., and Krause P.C., Simulation of a More-Electric Aircraft Power System using an automated state model approach, Proceedings of the Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, pp. 133-136, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng R., Zhao W., Deng H., and Jiang X., Modeling and Optimization Control for Aircraft AC Generator Brushless Excitation System Based on Improved Adaptive PSO, The Open Automation and Control Systems Journal, Vol. 7, 21-30, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Fernando W.U.N., Barnes M., and Marjanovic O., Direct drive permanent magnets generator fed AC-DC active rectification and control for more-electric aircraft engines, IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 14-27, Jan. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vadher Vinod Vashram, Mathematical Modelling of Aircraft Electrical Power Systems, Doctoral Thesis, Loughborough University of Technology, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- Maalouf A., Idkhajine L., Le Ballois S., Monmasson E., Field programmable gate array-based sensorless control of a brushless synchronous starter generator for aircraft application, Published in IET Electric Power Applications, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Burrow S.G., Mellor P.H., Churn P.,Sawata T., and Holme M., Sensorless operation of a permanent-magnet generator for aircraft, IEEE Trans. Industry Applications, Vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 101-107, Jan./Feb. 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Setlak L., Overview of Aircraft Technology solutions compatible with the concept of MEA, Technical Transactions. Electrical Engineering, no. 1-E/2015, p. 67-76, Cracow University of Technology 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.