ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session 1: Wireless Communication|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- C. Chrysostomou, L. Lambrinos, C. Djouvas. The need for a system design methodology to address challenges in wireless access in vehicular ad hoc networks. International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems, pp. 1226 - 1231, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Mili, L. Musavian, K.A. Hamdi, F. Marvasti. How to Increase Energy Efficiency in Cognitive Radio Networks. IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol. 64, no. 5, pp. 1829 - 1843, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Zhang, B. Li, M. Yang, Z.J. Yan. Capacity analysis of wireless ad hoc networks with improved channel reservation. 2015 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), pp. 1189 - 1194, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kim, F. Baccelli, G. Veciana . Spatial Reuse and Fairness of Ad Hoc Networks With Channel-Aware CSMA Protocols. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 4139 - 4157, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.X. Jiang, D.H.C. Du. PTMAC: A Prediction-Based TDMA MAC Protocol for Reducing Packet Collisions in VANET. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology Vol. 65, no. 11, pp. 9209 - 9223, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sami, N.K. Noordin, M. Khabazian. A TDMA-Based Cooperative MAC Protocol for Cognitive Networks With Opportunistic Energy Harvesting. IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 808 - 811, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hadded, P. Muhlethaler, A. Laouiti, R. Zagrouba, L.A. Saidane. TDMA-Based MAC Protocols for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks: A Survey, Qualitative Analysis, and Open Research Issues. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 2461 - 2492, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Shrestha, K.W. Choi, E. Hossain. A Dynamic Time Slot Allocation Scheme for Hybrid CSMA/TDMA MAC Protocol. IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, Vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 535 - 538, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.X. Zhu, M.S. Corson. A Five-Phase Reservation Protocol (FPRP) for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. Wireless networks, Vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 371-384, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Arivudainambi, D. Rekha. Broadcast Scheduling Problem in TDMA Ad Hoc Networks using Immune Genetic Algorithm. International Journal of Computers Communications & Control, Vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 18-29, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Aggarwal, N.K. Shankaranarayanan. Performance of a Random-Access Wireless Network With a Mix of Full- and Half-Duplex Stations. IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 17, no. 11, pp. 2200 - 2203, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Y. Kim, H. Nam, H. Jin. Pseudo-Bayesian Broadcasting Algorithm for Opportunistic Splitting Scheduling Systems. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vo. PP, no. 99, pp. 1 - 6, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kwon, Y.G. Fang, H. Latchman. Design of MAC protocols with fast collision resolution for wireless local area networks. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 793 - 807, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Chaudhary, B. Scheers. High spatial-reuse distributed slot assignment protocol for wireless ad hoc networks. 2012 Military Communications and Information Systems Conference (MCC), pp. 1 - 8, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.