ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Session 1: Wireless Communication|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- L. Wu, “UNB modulation in high speed space communications,” Proc. of ICSIT, 6795, 679 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Feng, L. Wu, “Special non-linear filter and extension to Shannon’s channel capacity,” Digital Signal Processing, 19, 5, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Feng, L. Wu, P. Gao, “From special analogous crystal filters to digital impacting filters,” Academic Press, Inc. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lu, L. Wu, P. Chen, J. Wang, “M-ary phase position shift keying with orthogonal signalling,” IET Communications, 9, 12, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wu, M. Feng, “On BER performance of EBPSK-MODEM in AWGN channel,” Sensors, 10, 4, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Vaidyanathan, P. Regalia, S. K. Mitra, “Design of doublycomplementary IIR digital filters, using a single complex allpass filter,” in Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, IEEE International Conference on ICASSP, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Oppenheim, R. W. Schafer, “Discrete-time signal processing,” 23, 2, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- C. Qi, L. Wu, “Pll demodulation technique for m-ray position phase shift keying,” Journal of Electronics (China), 26, 3, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wu, H. Feng, “Extended binary phase shift keying modulation and demodulation method for frequency spectrum compression,” (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, L. Wu, P. Chen, “Efficient modulation and demodulation methods for multicarrier communication,” IET Communications, 10, 5, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Proakis, M. Salehi, Digital Communications. (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Belfiore, J. Park, John H, “Decision feedback equalization,” Proceedings of the IEEE, 67, 8, (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. E. Keller, Artificial Neural Networks: An Introduction (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wei, H. Huang, S. S. Ge, “Adaptive neural network control of a robotic manipulator with time-varying output constraints,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 47, 10, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Krizhevsky, I. Sutskever, G. E. Hinton, “Imagenet classification with deep convolutional neural networks,” in International Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Haigh, Z. Ghassemlooy, I. Papakonstantinou, S. Rajbhandari, “Online artificial neural network equalization for a visible light communications system with an organic light emitting diode based transmitter,” in Network and Optical Communications, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Belkacem, R. Zayani, M. L. Ammari, R. Bouallegue, D. Roviras, “Neural network equalization for frequency selective nonlinear mimo channels,” in Computers and Communications, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ying, L. Wu, “New scheme of MPPSK modem,” Journal of Southeast University, (2012) Abramson2006Pattern [Google Scholar]
- V. Koltchinskii, “Neural network learning: Theoretical foundations,” Annales De L Institut Henri Poincare Probabilites Et Statistiques, 39, 6, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- X. Glorot, A. Bordes, Y. Bengio, “Deep sparse rectifier neural networks,” in International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. LeCun, Y. Bengio, G. Hinton, “Deep learning,” Nature, 521, 7553, (2015) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N. Abramson, D. Braverman, G. Sebestyen, Pattern recognition and machine learning. (Springer, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Kingma, J. Ba, “Adam: A method for stochastic optimization,” Computer Science, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.