ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session 1: Wireless Communication|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- M. Li, “Stochastic routing in quantum cryptography communication network based on cognitive resources,” in The Ninth International Conference on Wireless Communications and Signal Processing, 2016.network based on cognitive resources,” in The Ninth International
- M. M. K. Maurya A K, “A survey on software-defined network and openflow: From concept to implementation.,” IEEE Communication
- K. Govindarajan, “Interoperability issue between ipv4 and ipv6 in openflow enabled network,” in 2014
- V. R. Dasari1 and T. S. Humble2, “Openflow arbitrated programmable network channels for managing quantum metadata,” The Journal of Defense Modeling and Simulation: Applications, Methodology, Technology, vol. 14, pp. 1 – 11, 2016.
- M. M. K. Maurya A K, “Two-way quantum communication: Generalization of secure quantum information exchange to quantum network[j].,”Pramana, pp. 515 – 526, 2016.
- R. S. TS Humble, “Software-defined quantum communication systems,”
- Optical Engineering, vol. 53, 2014.
- V. R. D. R. J. S. R. P. B. P. W. T. S. Humble, “Programmable multi-node quantum network design and simulation,” Proceedings of the SPIE, vol. 9873, 2016.
- T. S. Humble, “Quantum security for the physical layer,” The Journal of Defense Modeling and Simulation: Applications, Methodology, Technology, vol. 51, 2013.
- R. V. M. J. Touch, “Designing quantum repeater networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 51, pp. 64 – 71, 2013.
- N. Y. Xiaoyuan Cao, “Dynamic openflow-controlled optical packet switching network,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 33, pp. 1500 – 1507, 2015. [CrossRef]
- T. L. W. M. K. N. RV Meter, T Satoh, “Path selection for quantum repeater networks,” Networking Science, pp. 82 – 95, 2013. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.