ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 1: Wireless Communication|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Chaffin D, On simulating human reach motions for ergonomics analyses, Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing, 12 (2002) 235–247 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chaffin D, Human motion simulation for vehicle and workplace design, Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing, 17 (2007) 475 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Dukic, M. Rönnäng, M. Christmansson, Evaluation of ergonomics in a virtual manufacturing process, Journal of Engineering Design, 18 (2007), 125-137 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dan Lämkull, Lars Hanson, Roland örtengren, A comparative study of digital human modelling simulation results and their outcomes in reality: A case study within manual assembly of automobiles, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 39 (2009) 428-441 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shiguang Qiu, Qichang He, Xiumin Fan & Dianliang Wu, Virtual human hybrid control in virtual assembly and maintenance simulation, International Journal of Production Research, 52 (2014), 867-887 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.