ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session 1: Wireless Communication|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Xiaoying Lei,Seung Hyong Rhee. “Performance Improvement of Sub 1 GHz WLANs for Future IoT Environments“,(2017). [Google Scholar]
- BiKaichun, Xia Wan Li, Li Weina. “Foreign networking perspective. Electronics Industry Press”,(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Bel A. Adame T. Bellalta B. Barcelo J. Gonzalez J., and Oliver M “CAS-based channel access protocol for IEEE 802.11ah WLANs”, European Wireless 2014, 20th European Wireless Conference, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J.-O Seo, C. Nam, S.-G. Yoon, and S. Bah“Group-based contention in IEEE 802.11ah networks, ”IEEE, (2014); [Google Scholar]
- Ji B., Song K., H u Y., and Chen H., “Cooperative Transmission Mechanisms in Next Generation WiFi: IEEE 802.11ac,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2014, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Aust S., Prasad R.V., and Niemegeers I.G., “IEEE 802.11ah: Advantages in standards and further challenges for sub 1 GHz Wi-Fi,” In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), IEEE, June (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E. Khorov, A. Lyakhov, A. Krotov and A. Guschin, “A survey on IEEE 802.11ah: An enabling networking technology for smart cities,” Computer Communications, vol. 11, pp.53-69,(2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hazmi A., Rinne J., and Valkama M., “Feasibility study of IEEE 802.11 ah radio technology for IoT and M2M use cases,” In Globecom Workshops (GC Wkshps), IEEE, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. Bianchi, “Performance analysis of the IEEE 802.11 distributed coordination function,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol.18, no.3, pp. 535-547, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Choi, J. Yoo, S. Choi, and C. Kim, “EBA: An enhancement of the IEEE 802.11 DCF via distributed reservation,” IEEE Trans. Mobile Comput., vol. 4, pp. 378–390, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. He, J. Sun, X. Ma, AV. Vasilakos, R. Yuan, W. Gong, “Semi-random backoff: towards resource reservation for channel access in wireless LANs,” IEEE/ACM Trans. Netw. (TON), vol.21, no.1, pp.204-217,(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choi, J., Yoo, J., Choi, S., & Kim, C. EBA: An enhancement of the IEEE 802.11 DCF via distributed reservation. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 4, 378–390, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Krishna, S. Misra, M.S. Obaidat, V. Saritha, “Virtual backoff algorithm: An enhancement to 802.11 medium-access control to improve the performance of wireless networks,” IEEE Trans. On Vehicular Tech., vol.59, no. 3, pp.1068-1075,(2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoying Lei Yangzhou, ChinaSeung Hyong Rhee“Design of a Collision-free Backoff Method to Improve the IEEE 802.11 DCF ”,(2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.