ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session 1: Wireless Communication|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Gong Y P. Study on Transmission Theory, Strength Analysis and Running-in Simulation of Equal Base Circle Bevel Gear [D]. Shenyang: Northeastern University 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Chunyuan, Cheng Naishi. Principle of Equal Base Circle Bevel Gear [J]. Chinese Journal of Construction Machinery, 1992, 28 (3): 61-64. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang W H, Gong Y P, D. Wang Analysis of Tooth Geometry and Modification of Equal Base Circle Bevel Gear [J]. Journal of Northeastern University (Nature Science) 2000, 21(4): 390-393. [Google Scholar]
- Wang B, Deng X Z, Y G. Dang Processing Principle and Tooth Surface Determination of Equal Base Circle Bevel Gear Using Disc Cutter, Journal of Aerospace Power, 2014, 29(3): 663-671. [Google Scholar]
- Wang B, Deng X Z, Jia X J. Calculation of Tool State and Trajectory Processing Equal Base Circle Bevel Gear Using Disc Cutter [J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 2013, 24(19): 2664-2670. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fulin, Yi Chuanyun, Wang Tao. et al. A generating method for digital gear tooth surfaces[J]. Int Adv Manuf Technol (2006) 28: 474-485. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Bin, Fan Mingxing, Sun Xun. Cutter position calculation of machining equal base circle bevel gears with a pot-shaped milling cutter[J]. International Journal of Advance Manufacturing Technology, 2016: 87, 2625-2637. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kong Deying, Chong Kai, Wang Xiao. NC machining simulation and optimization based on UG / CAM and VERICUT [J]. Machine Tool & Hydraulics,2011,39 (23): 147-149+153. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Bin, Deng Xiaozhong, Chen Jun. Simulation for the NC machining to the equal base circle bevel gear with figer-shaped cutter based on VERICUT software [J]. Manufacturing technology and machine tools, 2013, (09): 124-128. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.