ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 1: Wireless Communication|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Alsliety, M., Aloi, D.N. Signal processing choices and challenges for SDR in Telematics [J]. International Symposium on Signal Processing and Its Applications, Feb. 2007, pp1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Hatai, I., Chakrabarti, I. FPGA implementation of a digital FM modem for SDR architecture [J]. International Conference on Computer and Devices for Communication, Dec. 2009, pp1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao DeAn, Lian XianGuo and Yang Ping. Multi-rate Signal Processing for Software Defined Radio (SDR) and Realize on FPGA [J]. International Forum on Computer Science-Technology and Applications, Dec. 2009, pp251-254. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Yun, Ge Ning and Dong Zaiwang. Mixed-Signal Modeling and Analysis for a Digital RF Direct Sampling Mixer [J]. IEEE International Conference on Circuits and Systems for Communications, May 2008, pp623-627. [Google Scholar]
- Jie-Cherng Liu. Bandpass sampling of multiple single sideband RF signals [J]. International Symposium on Communications, Control and Signal Processing, March 2008, pp863-866. [Google Scholar]
- T., Yamamoto, M., Kasahara and T., Matsuura A 63-mA 112/94-dB DR IF bandpass Modulator with direct feed-forward and double sampling [J]. Custom Integrated Circuits Conference, Dept. 2007, pp61-64. [Google Scholar]
- J., Mitola The software radio architecture [J]. IEEE communication magazine 1995 Volume 33, Issue 5,pp26- 38. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Rui, Li Jiandong. A New Type of Practical Software Radio Architecture [J]. ACTA EL ECTRONICA SINICA, Nov.1999,pp39-41. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jianli, Yang Jiawei, Huang Pengyu. Study And Realization Of A Software Radio IF Modulation demodulation Platform Based On Dual DSPs [J]. Space Electronic technology, S1,2006,pp158-162. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Zheng, Zhou Chunhui Zhao Ming. Software Radio Platform Design Based on High-Performance DSP [J]. Microcomputer Information, 02.2007, pp198-200. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.