ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session 2: Sensor Network|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Roy Burcher, Louis Rydill, and C. W Bert. Concepts in submarine design. Journal of Applied Mechanics, 62(1), 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Cun Pan, Qi Dou Zhou, and Huai Xin Zhang. Numerical simulation of rotating arm test for prediction of submarine rotary derivatives. Journal of Hydrodynamics Ser B, 27(1):68–75, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jian, Wu Chao, and Gu Yang. Measures to improve the stealth capability of submarine. Shipbuilding Technology, (1):22–24, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Du Bo, Huang Jianwei, and Chen Yuan. Optimal design of the top form of submarine sail. Ship and ocean engineer, 36(2):107–110, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Liang, Wang Jianxun, and Deng Haihua. Review of the non-acoustic detection and stealth technology. Ship Science and technology, 36(5):6–10, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Minghe. Optimization design of submarine command platform enclosure. China water and transport, 14(1):1–4, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Fangjin. Development of submarine stealth technology. National defense science and technology, (4):35–37, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Huilan Yao, Huaixin Zhang, Hutao Liu, and Wencheng Jiang. Numerical study of flow-excited noise of a submarine with full appendages considering fluid structure interaction using the boundary element method. Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 77:1–9, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Feng and Qi Guoying. Research on technical characteristic of foreign new generation nuclear submarine. Ship science and technology, 36(9):153–157, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Qiwang. Research of noise mechanisms of submarine sail model. PhD thesis, Harbin Engineering University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Fangliang, Wu Xiaoguang, and Ma Yunyi. The effect of submarine sail on the resistance and wake field. The Ocean Engineering, 27(3):91–99, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Joseph J. Gorski and Roderick M. Coleman. Use of rans calculations in the design of a submarine sail. 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Zhibo Wang, Huizhi Yao, and Nan Zhang. Calculation and analysis of the effects of sail form on submarine wake. Journal of Ship Mechanics, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Longju Liu and Yong Xu. Numerical study about the effect of touradon shaped submarine sail on flow field. Journal of Sichuan Ordnance, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- George T Ruck. Radar cross section handbook, volume 2. Plenum Publishing Corporation, 1970. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jinzu Ji and Hongqian Wu. Shadowing algorithm of facets in physical optics (po) based on determinant. Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 126(14):1366–1368, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ji Jinzu and Liu Zhanhe. Electromagnetic occultation algorithm based on facets grouping and optimization. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 35(4):453–456, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.