ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Lou zhuang hong. The fracture of prestressed beam bridge [J]. Highway traffic technology, 2000, 12 (6):49-52. [Google Scholar]
- Lu jianming, Chen ke. Analysis of the main stress of prestressed concrete box girder web [J]. Highway traffic technology, 2005, 22(10): 51-55. [Google Scholar]
- Peng wei, hongyan, ke shangang et al. Research on fracture control of PC continuous box girder bridge [J]. Journal of zhejiang university of technology, 2003, 1: 22-27. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao baojun, Yin hai-jun, hao xianwu, meng jiang. Test analysis of vertical prestress diffusion effect of PC box girder web. [J]. Civil architecture and environmental engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Li bin. A study on the vertical prestress of the web of the box girder with the secondary tensioning of steel wire. [D]. Master's thesis. Hunan University. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao xing. Analysis of the causes of the oblique fracture of the web in the construction of prestressed concrete box girder Bridges [J]. Modern transportation technology, 2007, 4 (1):43-47. [Google Scholar]
- Yan fanghua. The setting analysis of bending beam under the web of continuous box girder with cantilevered cantilever [J]. Northern traffic, 2007, 12 (12) [Google Scholar]
- Christopher J Waldron.Investigation of Long-term Prestress Losses in Pretensioned High Performance Concrete Girders [D].American: The Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2004, 1-206. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong xingu, li feng, zou jianmin et al. Analysis of the stress of the abdominal plate under the vertical prestress of concrete box girder Bridges [J]. Journal of hunan university of science and technology, 2005, 20 (2): 48-52. [Google Scholar]
- Shao xudong, li bin, zeng tiansheng. The calculation and measurement of the stress field of the prestressed steel strand of the low retraction prestressed steel wires applied to the vertical prestress of the web [J]. Highway traffic technology. 2009, 9(9). [Google Scholar]
- Tadros M.K.,Al-Omaishi,N.,Seguirant,S.J.Prestress Losses in Pretensioned High-Strength Concrete Bridge Girders. National Cooperative Highway Research Program Report [J], Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Yan donghuang, Lin Ming, yuan Ming. Analysis on the elastic compression loss of the vertical prestressed tendon of concrete box girder. [Google Scholar]
- H.Broo,Lundgren,B.Engstrom. Shear and torsion interaetion in prestressed hollow core unit s [J].Magazine of Conerete Researeh, 2005, 57(9):521-533. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.