ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Guo Jin-qiong, Fang Zhen-zheng, Zheng Zhen. Design Theory of Box girder [M]. Beijing : China Communications Press,2008 [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Hai-fan. Advanced Theory of Bridge Structures [M]. Beijing: China Communications Press, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shi-zhong. Non-uniform thin wall box analysis of considering both shear lag and shear deformation [J].China Journal of Highway and Transport, 2002,15 (3);61-63. [Google Scholar]
- OUYANG Yong-jin. Investigation of Shear Lag Effect of Continuous Steel Box Girder Bridge with Great Width-to-Span Ratio [J].World Bridges, 2009, 140 (1); 29-32. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuan-hai, Wang Lai-lin, Li Qiao. One-dimensional finite element method and its application for the analysis of shear lag effect in box girders [J]. CH INA CIVIL ENG INEERING JOURNAL, 2010, 40(80):44-50 [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Sh-i jun, YANG Z-i jiang. Finite Beam Element for Analysis of Effect of Concentrated Bending Moments on Shear Lag in Box Girders [J]. JOURNAL OF THE CHINA RAILWAY SOCIETY, 2010, 32(03):90-94 [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Mao-ding, LI Li-yuan, ZHANG Yuan-hai. Research on Shear-lag Warping Displacement Function of Thin-walled Box Girders [J]. China Journal of Highway and Transport, 2015, 28(6): 67-73. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Haijun, Xu Lei, Shen Yuekui, Lin Qingning, Yan Wen Study of Seismic damages of Bridges in Wenchuan Earthquake[J].J.Xi'an Univ. of Arch. & Tech. (Natural Science Edition),2008,40(5):672-677. [Google Scholar]
- YIN Hai-jun. Static and dynamical analysis of Fu rong-jiang Extra-Long Bridge [D]. Gansu: Lanzhou Jiao tong University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- YIN Hai-jun,LI Zi-qing,GUO Qi, YAN Wen, HAN Fei. Study on the dynamic characteristics of long span continuous rigid frame bridge with high wall piers [J].J. Xi'an Univ. of Arch. & Tech. (Natural Science Edition), 2010, 42(5):663-668. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Huifa (U.S) Duan Lian (U.S), Translated by Cai Zhongmin and Wu Jun. Aseismatic Design of Bridges [M]. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yan-hui, TAN Ping, ZHOU Fu-lin, WENLIUHAN Heisha, MERCAN O. Shaking Table Test for Seismic Simulation of Continuous Isolation Girder Bridge with High Piers[J]. China Journal of Highway and Transport, 2015, 28(2): 60-68, 94. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Li-ming. Application method and example of algor and ansys on bridge engineering [M]. Beijing: People Communication Publishing House, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Fan Li-chu,Hu Shi-de, Ye Ai-jun. Seismic design of long-span bridges [M]. Beijing:People Communication Publishing House,2001. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Hong-qing, Ren Xia. Structural finite element analysis [M]. Beijing:China railway publishing house,2000. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Ledong. Modal Identification of Bridges [J]. JOURNAL OF TONGJI UNIVERSITY, 1999, 27(2):179-183. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.