ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Banerjee, A., and Duflo, E., 2005 .Growth Theory through the Lens of Development Economics. [Google Scholar]
- Banerjee, A., and Munshi, K., “How Efficiently is Capital Allocated? Evidence from the Knitted Garment Industry in Tirupur”, Review of Economic Studies (Jan. 2004), 19-42 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buera, F., Kaboski, J., and Shin, Y., “Finance and Development: A Tale of Two Sectors”, American Economic Review (May 2011), 1964-2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Coe, D. T, Helpman, E., “International R&D Spillovers”, European Economic Review (May 2005), 859-887. [Google Scholar]
- Wen-Min, Lu, John S., Liu, “The Marginal Efficiency Of Capital: Reply To Fuller’s Rejoinder”, Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics(Jan. 2015), 61-67. [Google Scholar]
- Galindo, A., Schiantarelli, F., and Weiss, A., “Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Investment?” Journal of International Economics (Feb. 2016),562-587. [Google Scholar]
- Gill, I. S., Kharas, H. J., Bhattasali, D., “An East Asian Renaissance: Ideas for Economic Growth”, World Bank Publications, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guner, N., Ventura, G., and Xu, Y., “Macroeconomic Implications of Size-Dependent Policies”, Review of Economic Dynamics (Apr. 2016), 721-744. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.