ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Yan Yijun, Ye Wenhua, and Yang Yutu. Research and Development of Aircraft Batch Management System Based on AO [J]. China Manufacturing Informatization, 2000, 21(6): 703-706. [Google Scholar]
- Shan Linqing. Research and Realization of Aircraft Manufacturing BOM Management Method [D]. Xi'an: Northwestern Polytechnical University. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Yijun. Research and Development of Aircraft Assembly Batch Management System Based on AO [D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Li Rong, Sun Yan, and Jiang Haokang. Product Data Batch Validity Management [J]. Business Research, 2014, 16: 53-54. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shuang. Technical Research of Aircraft Manufacturing Process Information System [D]. Xi'an: Northwestern Polytechnical University. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Xiaoliang. Development of Process Information Integration Platform for Manufacturing Enterprises and Research of its Key Technologies [D]. Xi'an: Northwestern Polytechnical University. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- W. Guo A Method of Dispatch Reliability Distribution and Prediction for Civil Aircraft in Development Phase[J]. Civil Aircarft Design & Research, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Dongqi W U, Zhu W, Wang C, et al. Research on the Three-dimensional AO Technology for Airplane[J]. Modern Machinery, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wu M C, Hsu Y K. Design of BOM configuration for reducing spare parts logistic costs[J]. Expert Systems with Applications, 2008, 34(4):2417-2423. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Zhao L. Heuristic Assembly Order Design of Aircraft Based on Semantics Association[J]. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 2013, 227:263-268. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.