ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- B. Balcik, B. M. Beamon. Facility location in humanitarian relief[J]. International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications, 2008, 11(2):101-121 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Jingui, Liang Jingguo. Research on emergency management mechanism based on grid management [J]. Intelligence journal, 2008, 27 (6) : 26-28 [Google Scholar]
- Liang Xianyan, Wu Shuxian. Analysis on human resources in emergency management [J]. Management observation, 2008 (9) : 14-15. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Na. Research on human resource allocation in crisis management organization [J]. Management, 2011 (1) : 102-102. [Google Scholar]
- Ronald Klingler. Human Rights Management in Public Sector: System and Strategy [M]. Renmin University of China Press, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Yi, Xu Jianghong. Research on human resource management in emergency management [J]. Journal of Taiyuan urban vocational and technical college, 2010 (3) : 50-52 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Ying. Research on resource distribution and scheduling model in emergency management of emergencies [D]. Graduate school of Chinese academy of sciences, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yufeng. Research on emergency human resource management in the context of public crisis [J]. Human resource management, 2014 (9) : 85-85 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y L, Emergency D O. Emergency management of nursing human resourcedeployment when emergency department crowding[J]. China Modern Medicine, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Chu W H J, Lee C C. Strategic information sharing in a supply chain[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2006, 174(3):1567-1579. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jafari M A, Golmohammadi D, K. Seyed Staff Management in Emergency Evacuation Preparedness and Response[J]. Journal of Homeland Security & Emergency Management, 2008, 5(1):1254-1265 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lämmel G, Grether D, Kai N. The representation and implementation of timedependent inundation in large-scale microscopic evacuation simulations[J]. Transportation Research Part C Emerging Technologies, 2010, 18(1):84-98 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mete H O, Zabinsky Z B. Stochastic optimization of medical supply location and distribution in disaster management[J]. International Journal of Production Economics, 2010, 126(1):76-84 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang F X, Ren J. Human Resources Optimization Allocation Model Based on Human Matching for Position[J]. Technology & Innovation Management, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Q, He G, Li L. Application of Genetic Algorithm on Human Resources Optimization[C]// International Conference on Computer and Communication Technologies in Agriculture Engineering(cctae 2010) (volume. 2010:160-163. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.