ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Wang Ying, Ma, Xianping, Sun Ying. Present situation and development strategies of food cold-chain logistics in China. 4th Asian Conference on Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning, ACRA, pp. 263-266(2009) [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Ning. The Current situation and the Countermeasures of China’s cold chain logistics development. Logistics engineering and management. 39(01), 14-15(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Hui Dan; Gao, Geng Jun .Transportation safety countermeasure analysis on coldchain logistics of fresh agricultural products. Advanced Materials Research, 860-863, 3123-3127, 2014, Energy Development. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GUO Hong-xia1, SHAO Ming. Process Reengineering of Cold Chain Logistics of Agricultural Products Based on Low-carbon Economy. Asian Agricultural Research, 4(2), 59-62(2012). [Google Scholar]
- REN Wei-zhe, WANG Lin-lin. The analysis of typical mode of domestic and foreign food cold-chain logistics. Guangdong Agricultural Sciences, 2, 212-214(2013). [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Heap. Cold Chain Performance Issues Now and in the Future. Bulletin of the IIR, 223-236(2006). [Google Scholar]
- B Commère. Controlling the Cold Chain to ensure Food Hygiene and Quality. Bulletin of the IIR, 2, 182-188(2003). [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Heap. Cold Chain Performance Issues Now Future. Bulletin of the 1IR,4, 223-236(2006). [Google Scholar]
- Li Jie. Issues of food-related cold-chain logistics management in China. 2010 International Conference on Logistics Systems and Intelligent Management, ICLSIM 2010, v 3, p 1319-1322 [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Jun,Wang, Zhongwei. The construction of symbiotic synergistic mode of forest fruit industry and cold chain logistics in China, ICLEM 2010: Logistics for Sustained Economic Development - Infrastructure, Information, Integration - Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference of Logistics Engineering and Management, v 387, p 487-494, 2010 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.