ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Zhang L, Li K, Xu Y, et al. Maximizing reliability with energy conservation for parallel task scheduling in a heterogeneous cluster[J]. Information Sciences An International Journal, 2015, 319(C):113-131. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pati S, Mehta M A. Job aware scheduling in Hadoop for heterogeneous cluster[C]// Advance Computing Conference. IEEE, 2015:778-783. [Google Scholar]
- Botta A, Donato W D, Persico V. Integration of Cloud computing and Internet of Things [J]. Future Generation Computer Systems, 2016, 56(C):684-700. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar S, Kumar S, Kumar S, et al. Security, Privacy Issues and challenges In Cloud Computing: A Survey[C]// International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies. ACM, 2016:47. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H, Li B, Jiang H, et al. A framework for truthful online auctions in cloud computing with heterogeneous user demands[C]// INFOCOM, 2013 Proceedings IEEE. IEEE, 2016:1510-1518. [Google Scholar]
- Hu H, Wen Y, Chua T S, et al. Toward Scalable Systems for Big Data Analytics: A Technology Tutorial [J]. Access IEEE, 2017, 2(1):652-687. [Google Scholar]
- Feller E, Ramakrishnan L, Morin C. Performance and energy efficiency of big data applications in cloud environments: A Hadoop case study [J]. Journal of Parallel & Distributed Computing, 2015, s 79-80(C):80-89. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Majeed A, Shah M A. Energy efficiency in big data complex systems: a comprehensive survey of modern energy saving techniques [J]. Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling, 2015, 3(1):6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.