ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Tao Wei-wei, Chen Zhan-sheng, Yao Ming-hai, LI Meng-yuan. Design and implementation of clothing anti-counterfeiting system based on RFID. Journal of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, 2012, 29(10), 1235-1238. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng B J. The design of interactive garment system. Industrial & Science Tribune, 2017, 16(15), 72-73. [Google Scholar]
- Ahsan K, Shan H, Kingston P. RFID applications: an introductory and exploratory study. IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, 2010, 7(1): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 14312-1993. The general specifications for water-proof clothing. [Google Scholar]
- Kwok S K, Tsang A H C, Ting J S L. An Intelligent RFID-based Electronic Anti-Counterfeit System (InRECS) for the Manufacturing Industry. Proceedings of the 17th World Congress The International Federation of Automatic Control. Seoul, Korea: [s.n.], 2008: 5482-5487. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yan. Application and Prospects of the internet of things technology in clothing industry. Advances in textile technology, 2015, 4: 80-84. DOI: 10.19507/j.cnki.1673-0356.2015.04.023 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhibin, Li Peng, Chen Shang. Preliminary study on the intelligent manufacturing innovation project of clothing manufacturing enterprises. Wool Textile Journal, 2016, 44(5): 62-65. DOI:10.19333/j.mfkj.2016.05.015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.