ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Ayman Alserafi, Alberto Abell´o, Oscar Romero, Toon Calders,Towards Information Profiling: Data Lake Content: Metadata Management, 2016 IEEE 16th International Conference on Data Mining Workshops. [Google Scholar]
- Brian Stein, Alan Morrison,” The enterprise data lake: Better integration and deeper analytics, Technology Forecast: Rethinking integration”, Issue 1, 2014, Retrieved 25, Aug. 2017: www.pwc.com/us/en/technology-forecast/2014/cloud-computing/assets/pdf/pwc-technology-forecast-data-lakes.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Chris Campbell, Top five difference between data lakes and data warehouses, JAN 26, 2015, Blue Granite, Retrieved Aug 25, 2017. https://www.blue-granite.com/blog/bid/402596/top-five-differences-between-data-lakes-and-data-warehouses. [Google Scholar]
- Chuck Yarbrough, 5 Keys creating killer data lake, Retrieved July 21, 2017. http://www.pentaho.com/blog/5-keys-creating-killer-data-lake. [Google Scholar]
- Dan Wood, Big data requires a big new architecture, Forbes, Retrieved Aug 8, 2017. https://www.forbes.com/sites/ciocentral/2011/07/21/big-data-requires-a-big-new-architecture/#66609cb61157. [Google Scholar]
- Gartner.Inc, Gartner Says Beware of the Data Lake Fallacy, STAMFORD, Conn., July 28, 2014, Retrieved 29 Aug, 2017. http://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/2809117. [Google Scholar]
- Hassan Alrehamy Coral Walker, Personal Data Lake With Data Gravity Pull, 2015 IEEE Fifth International Conference on Big Data and Cloud Computing, 26-28 Aug. 2015, Dalian, China. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Fang, Managing Data Lakes in Big Data Era: What’s a data lake and why has it became popular in data management ecosystem, The 5th Annual IEEE International Conference on Cyber Technology in Automation, Control and Intelligent Systems, June 8-12, 2015, Shenyang, China. [Google Scholar]
- James Dixon, Pentaho, Hadoop and Data Lakes, Retrieved 10 Aug 2017. https://jamesdixon.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/pentaho-hadoop-and-data-lakes/ [Google Scholar]
- Jeffrey Dean, Sanjay Ghemawat, MapReduce: Simplified Processing on large cluster, Communication of the ACM, Vol. 51, No. 1, Jan 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Michael Stonebraker, Uğur Çetintemel, One Size Fits All: An Idea Whose Time Has Come and Gone, Proceedings. 21st International Conference on Data Engineering, April, 2005. ICDE 2005, Tokyo, Japan. [Google Scholar]
- Natalia Miloslavskaya, Alexander Tolstoy, Application of Big Data, Fast Data and Data Lake Concepts to Information Security Issues, 2016 4th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud Workshops. [Google Scholar]
- Tableau, Top 10 Big Data Trends for 2017, Retrieved 30, Aug.2017: https://www.tableau.com/resource/top-10-big-data-trends-2017. [Google Scholar]
- Tamara Dull, Data Lake Vs Data Warehouse: Key Differences, Retrieved Sep 26, 2017 http://www.kdnuggets.com/2015/09/data-lake-vs-data-warehouse-key-differences.html. [Google Scholar]
- Timothy King in Best Practices, Data Warehouse vs. Data Lake; What’s the Difference? June 9, 2016, Retrieved Sep 10, 2017: https://solutionsreview.com/data-management/data-warehouse-vs-data-lake-whats-the-difference/. [Google Scholar]
- Timothy King “The Emergence of Data Lake: Pros and Cons”, March 3, 2016, Retrieved Sep 15, 2017: https://solutionsreview.com/data-integration/the-emergence-of-data-lake-pros-and-cons/ [Google Scholar]
- Tom White, Hadoop: The Definitive Guide, 4th ed., Storage and Analysis at Internet Scale, O’Reilly Media, Inc., 1005 Gravenstein Highway North, Sebastopol, USA, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar Srivastava, Four Common Mistakes That Can Make For A Toxic Data Lake, Forbes, Nov 25, 2014, Retrieved Aug 24, 2017: https://www.forbes.com/sites/ciocentral/2014/11/25/four-common-mistakes-that-make-for-toxic-data-lakes/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.