ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- KONG, S., GAO, S., CHEN, W., and CLARKE, E., 2015. dReach: δ-Reachability Analysis for Hybrid Systems. In International Conference on TOOLS and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems, 200-205. [Google Scholar]
- YAN, Q., YU, F.R., GONG, Q., and LI, J., 2016. Software-defined networking (SDN) and distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks in cloud computing environments: A survey, some research issues, and challenges. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials 18, 1, 602-622. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CIMATTI, A., CLARKE, E., GIUNCHIGLIA, F., and ROVERI, M., 2000. NUSMV: a new symbolic model checker. International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer 2, 4, 410-425. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HOLZMANN, G.J., 1997. The model checker SPIN. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering 23, 5, 279-295. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MCMILLAN, K.L., 1992. The SMV system. Symbolic Model Checking 38, 4, 161–165. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.