ITM Web Conf.
Volume 18, 20187th Seminar on Industrial Control Systems: Analysis, Modeling and Computing (ICS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Devices, equipment and assistive technologies|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- J. Yamagishi, T. Kobayashi, IEICE TRANSAC. on Information and Systems 90 533 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Bilmes et al., The Vocal Joystick: A voice-based human-computer interface for individuals with motor impairments, In Proceedings of the conference on human language technology and empirical methods in natural language processing. Association for Computational Linguistics (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kapur,, A. Kapur,, N Virji-Babul et al., Gesture-based affective computing on motion capture data. In International conference on affective computing and intelligent interaction (Springer, Heidelberg. 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Buchmann, S. Violich, M. Billinghurst, A. Cockburn, FingARtips: gesture based direct manipulation in Augmented Reality. In Proceedings of the 2nd international conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques in Australasia and South East Asia, pp. 212-221 (ACM, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Zander, C. Kothe, Journal of neural engineering, 8 025005 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Wolpaw, N. Birbaumer, D.J. McFarland, G. Pfurtscheller, T.M. Vaughan, Clinical neurophysiology, 113 767 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. You, K.W. Rhee, H.C. Shin, Experimental neurobiology, 19 54 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Phinyomark, P. Phukpattaranont, C. Limsakul, Expert Systems with Applications, 39 7420 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.