ITM Web Conf.
Volume 18, 20187th Seminar on Industrial Control Systems: Analysis, Modeling and Computing (ICS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Devices, equipment and assistive technologies|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- R. J. Jacob, A. Girouard, L. M. Hirshfield et al. Reality-based interaction: unifying the new generation of interaction styles. In CHI'07 extended abstracts on Human factors in computing systems, pp. 2465-2470 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Shaer, E. Hornecker,. Foundations and Trends in Human-Computer Interaction, 3, 1-137. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Markoff, As Apple Gains PC Market Share, Jobs Talks of a Decade of Upgrades (New York Times, 2002) http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/22/technology/22apple.html [Google Scholar]
- C. Guo, E. Sharlin. Exploring the use of tangible user interfaces for human-robot interaction: a comparative study. In Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, pp. 121-130 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. B. Heaton, Physical pixels (Doctoral dissertation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kamada, Y. Kakehi, TangledCube: A Proposal on an Electronic Puzzle Using a Rubik’s Cube-typed Tangible Interface (Faculty of Environment and Information Studies, Keio University, 2010) http://www.interaction-ipsj.org/archives/paper2010/demo/0140/0140.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Gorbet, M. Orth, H. Ishii, Triangles: tangible interface for manipulation and exploration of digital information topography. In Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems, pp. 49-56 (ACM Press/Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., 1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kitamura, Y. Itoh, T. Masaki, F. Kishino. ActiveCube: a bi-directional user interface using cubes. In Proceedings. Fourth International Conference on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Engineering Systems and Allied Technologies, vol. 1, pp. 99-102 (IEEE, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jennings, Tangible social interfaces: critical theory, boundary objects and interdisciplinary design methods. In Proceedings of the 5th conference on Creativity & cognition, pp. 176-186 (ACM, 2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Jennings, A Theoretical Construct of Serious Play and the Design of a Tangible Social Interface. In Shared Encounters, pp. 153-172 (Springer, 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hunter, J. Kalanithi, D. Merrill, Make a Riddle and TeleStory: designing children's applications for the siftables platform. In Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Interaction Design and Children, pp. 206-209 (ACM, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Milgram, H. Takemura, A. Utsumi, F. Kishino Augmented Reality: A class of displays on the reality-virtuality continuum, In SPIE 2351, Telemanipulator and Telepresence Technologies, pp. 282–292 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- E. Schweikardt, Modular robotics studio. In Proceedings of the fifth international conference on Tangible, embedded, and embodied interaction, Portugal (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Osipov, International Journal of Virtual and Augmented Reality, 1(2), 1-17 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.