ITM Web Conf.
Volume 19, 2018Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering (ZKwE’2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||21 September 2018|
- PrEN 15193: Energy performance of buildings - Energy requirements for lighting (2006) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12464-1:2012 Light and lighting - lighting at the workplaces - Part 1: Indoor workplace (2012) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 15193:2017E Energy performance of buildings - Energy requirements for lighting (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sowa, A. Kamińska, Prz. Elektrotech. 2, 193–197 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sowa, Informatyka Automatyka Pomiary w Gospodarce i Ochronie Środowiska 3, 78-81 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sowa, J. Gielniak, Pozn. Univ. Technol. Acad. J. Electr. Eng. 96, 153-162 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.