ITM Web Conf.
Volume 21, 2018Computing in Science and Technology (CST 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- J.L. McClelland, Explorations in Parallel Distributed processing: A Handbook of Models, Programs, and Exercises, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schmidhuber, Who Invented Backpropagation?, 2014 (updated 2015) http://people.idsia.ch/~juergen/who-invented-backpropagation.html [Google Scholar]
- M Minsky, S Papert., Perceptrons: An Introduction to Computational Geometry, Expanded Edition Paperback, December 28, The MIT Press, Cambridge MA, ISBN 0-262-63022-2, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- G. Drałus: Global models of dynamic complex systems – modelling using the multilayer neural networks, Annales UMCS Sectio AI Informatica Vol. 7, No 1 pp. 61–71, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dudek-Dyduch: Algebraic Logical Meta-Model of Decision Processes New Metaheuristics, Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing Volume, ICAISC, pp 541–554, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gomolka, Neural networks in the analysis of fringe images (in Polish), PhD thesis, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kondratenko, V. Kondratenko: Soft Computing Algorithm for Arithmetic Multiplication of Fuzzy Sets Based on Universal Analytic Models, Information and Communication Technologies in Education, Research, and Industrial Application. Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer International Publishing Switzerland, pp. 49–77, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kwater, J. Bartman: Application of artificial neural networks in non-invasive identification of electric energy receivers, Progress in Applied Electrical Engineering (PAEE), Koscielisko, pp. 1–6, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Twaróg, Z. Gomółka, E Żesławska.: Time Analysis of Data Exchange in Distributed Control Systems Based on Wireless Network Model, Analysis and Simulation of Electrical and Computer Systems, Vol. 452, pp. 333–342,(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gomolka, E. Dudek-Dyduch, Y.P Kondratenko.: From Homogeneous Network to Neural Nets with Fractional Derivative Mechanism, In: Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing. ICAISC 2017. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 10245, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gomolka, Neurons’ Transfer Function Modeling with the Use of Fractional Derivative. In: Zamojski W., Mazurkiewicz J., Sugier J., Walkowiak T., Kacprzyk J. (eds) Contemporary Complex Systems and Their Dependability. DepCoS-RELCOMEX 2018. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 761. Springer, Cham, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- U. Ghosh, S Sarkar., S. Das: Solution of system of linear fractional differential equations with modified derivative of Jumarie type, American Journal of Mathematical Analysis 3, No 3, pp. 72–84, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Moret: Shift-and-Invert Krylov Methods for Time-Fractional Wave Equations, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, Vol. 36, Issue 1, pp. 86–103,(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Ortigueira : Riesz potential operators and inverses via fractional centered derivatives, Int. J. Math. Math. Sci, Article ID 48391, pp. 1–12, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Oustaloup, F. Levron, B. Mathieu, F. M. Nanot: Frequency-band complex noninteger differentiator: characterization and synthesis, IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications I, Vol. 47, pp. 25–39,(2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D., Cao Labora, R. Rodriguez-Lopez From fractional order equations to integer order equations, Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, Vol. 20, No 6, pp. 1405–1423,(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Q. Chen, K. L. Moore: Discretization Schemes for Fractional-Order Differentiators and Integrators, IEEE Trans. On Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications, Vol. 49, No. 3, pp. 363–367, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H., Li, C. Ding: High-order algorithms for Riesz derivative and their applications, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, Vol. 33, Issue 5, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W.-H. Luo, C. Li, T.-Z Huang., Gu X.-M., Wu G.-C.: A High-Order Accurate Numerical Scheme for the Caputo Derivative with Applications to Fractional Diffusion Problems, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, Vol. 39, Issue 5, pp. 600–622, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Xue: Computational Aspect of Fractional-Order Control Problems, Tutorial Workshop on Fractional Order Dynamic Systems and Controls, Proceedings of the WCICA’2010, China, (mechatronics.ece.usu.edu/foc/cdc10tw/code-matlab-simulink /xdy_foccode.rar), (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hengfei, L. Changpin, Ch. YangQuan: High-Order Algorithms for Riesz Derivative and Their Applications, Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 293, 15, 2015, pp. 218–237 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Ortigueira, J.A.T. Machado: What is a fractional derivative?, Journal of Computational Physics, Volume 293, 15 July 2015, pp. 4–13, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Petraš: Fractional Derivatives, Fractional Integrals, and Fractional Differential Equations in Matlab, Computer and Information Science – Engineering Education and Research Using MATLAB, ISBN 978-953-307-656-0, pp. 239–264, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- I. Podlubny: Matrix approach to discrete fractional calculus, Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, Vol. 3, pp. 359–386, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sheng, Y. Li, Y. Q. Chen: Application of numerical inverse Laplace transform algorithms in fractional calculus, J. Franklin Inst., Vol. 348, pp. 315–330, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Vinagre, I Podlubny., Hernández A., Feliu, V.: Some approximations of fractional order operators used in control theory and applications, Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, Vol. 3, pp. 231–248, (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.