ITM Web Conf.
Volume 21, 2018Computing in Science and Technology (CST 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- M. Taifi, J. Shi, Y. Celik, JENERGY: A Fault Tolerant Stateless Architecture for High Performance Computing, Service-Oriented System Engineering (SOSE), 2015 IEEE Symposium on, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Vendor Documentation: OmniSwitch 9900 Series, Hardware Users Guide. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Part No. 060409-10, Rev B, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Vendor Documentation: OmniSwitch 10K Hardware Users Guide. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Part No. 060310-10, Rev. J, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- F. Burda, P. Havrila, M. Knězek, and others, Optimization of Network Redundant Technologies Collaboration in IMS Carrier Topology, Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, 46, 705–712, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fenge- Wang, Chang-xing- Zhu, HSRP Protocol Based on High Reliable Redundant Campus Network Design, Communications and Information Processing, Communications in Computer and Information Science, 289, 107–114, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Birkholz, I. Sieverdingbeck, Supporting Security Automation for Multi-chassis Link Aggregation Groups via the Interconnected-Asset Ontology, Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES), 2014 Ninth International Conference on, 126–133, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nurujjaman, S. Sebbah, C. Assi, Design of Resilient Ethernet Ring Protection (ERP) Mesh Networks With Improved Service Availability, Journal of Lightwave Technology, 31(2), (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Lopes, S. Sargento, A. Zúquete, A Dependable Alternative to the Spanning Tree Protocol. Dependable Computing, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 7869, 148–164, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bolanowski, A. Paszkiewicz, The Use of Statistical Signatures to Detect Anomalies in Computer Network, Analysis and Simulation of Electrical and Computer Systems, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 324, 251–260, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Grabowski, A. Paszkiewicz, M. Bolanowski, Wireless Networks Environment and Complex Networks, Analysis and Simulation of Electrical and Computer Systems, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 324, 261–270, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Duda, T. Pełech-Pilichowski, Enhancements of moving trend based filters aimed at time series prediction, Advances in systems science, Eds. Jerzy Świątek, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 240, 747–756, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Twaróg, R. Pękala, J. Bartman, Z. Gomółka, The changes of air gap in inductive engines as vibration indicator aided by mathematical model and artificial neural network, Discrete and Continous Dynamical Systems, Journal of American Institute of Mathematical Sciences, 1005–1012, AIMS (2007). [Google Scholar]
- G. Kanti Dey, M. Ahmed, K. Tanvir Ahmmed, Performance analysis and redistribution among RIPv2, EIGRP & OSPF Routing Protocol, Computer and Information Engineering (ICCIE), 2015 1st International Conference on, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Wijaya, Performance Analysis of Dynamic Routing Protocol EIGRP and OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 Network, First International Conference on Informatics and Computational Intelligence (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bolanowski, A. Paszkiewicz, Performance test of network devices, Annales UMCS Sectio AI Informatica 13(1), 29–36 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.