ITM Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2018The Third International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Sciences (CMES2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- G. Şt. Sălăgean, Subclasses of univalent functions, in “ComplexAnalysis: FifthRomanian-FinnishSeminar.” Part I (Bucharest, 1981), pp. 362-372. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 1013, Springer-Verlag, Berlin/Newyork, 1983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Aouf, and H. M. Srivastava, Somefamilies of starlikefunctionswithnegative coefficients, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 203(1996), 762-790, Article No:0411. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Goodman, Univalent Functions, vol. I, Mariner PublishingCompany, Tapma, FL, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- T. H. MacGregor, Majorization by univalent functions, Ann. Math. 37(1936) 374-408. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. H. MacGregor, Majorization by univalent functions, Duke Math. J. 34 (1967), 95-102. MR 34 #6062. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.