ITM Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2018The Third International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Sciences (CMES2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- A.H. Khater, R.S. Temsah, Numerical solutions of the generalized Kuramoto-Sivashinsky equation by Chebyshev spectral collocation methods, Comput. Math. Appl. 56 1465-1472 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kuramoto, T. Tsuzuki, Persistent propagation of concentration waves in dissipative media far from thermal equilibrium, Prog. Theor. Phys. 55 356-369 (1976). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rademacher J, R. Wattenberg, Viscous shocks in the destabilized Kuramoto-Sivashinsky, J. Comput. Nonlinear Dynam. 1 336-347 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Conte R, Exact solutions of nonlinear partial differential equations by singularity analysis, in: Lecture Notes in Physics, Springer, Berlin, 2003, pp. 1-83. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lakestani, M. Dehghan, Numerical solutions of the generalized Kuramoto-Sivashinsky equation using B-spline functions, Applied Mathematical Modelling 36 605-617 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Genga, F. Shenb, Solving a Volterra integral equation with weakly singular kernel in the reproducing kernel space, Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 2 159-170 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.