ITM Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2018The Third International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Sciences (CMES2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- R. Rivest, A. Shamir, L. Adleman, A method for obtaining digital signatures and public-key cryptosystems, Communications of the ACM, 120-126, 1978. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Elgamal, A public-key cryptosystem and a signature scheme based on discrete logarithms, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, pp. 469-472, 1985. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Lawrence Montgomery, Modular Multiplication Without Trial Division, Mathematics of Computation, 4A 170, 519-521, 1985. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Fouque, N. Guillermin, D. Leresteux, M. Tibouchi, J.C. Zapalowicz, Attacking RSA-CRT Signatures with Faults on Montgomery Multiplication, Cryptographic Hardware and Embeded Sysytems CHES 2012. [Google Scholar]
- C. Paar, J. Pelzl, Understanding Cryptography, Springer Heidelberg Dordrecht London New York, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Walter, Ç.K. Koç, Christof Paar, Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems-CHES 2003, 5th International Workshop Cologne, 254-269, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Quisquater, C. Couvreur, Fast decipherment algorithm for RSA public-key cryptosystem, Electronics letters, 18(21), 905-907, 1982. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, C., Ha, J., Kim, S. H., Kim, S., Yen, S. M., & Moon, S. A secure and practical CRT-based RSA to resist side channel attacks. In International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications, pp. 150-158, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, May 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Fournaris, A. P., & Koufopavlou, O. CRT RSA Hardware Architecture with Fault and Simple Power Attack Countermeasures. In Digital System Design (DSD), 2012 15th Euromicro Conference on, pp. 661-667, IEEE, September 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Le T.H., Canovas C., Clédière J., An overview of side channel analysis attacks, Proceedings of the 2008 ACM symposium on Information, computer and communications security Pages 33-43, Tokyo, March 18-20. [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Quisquater, M. Rizk, Side Channel Attacks, Access Date: 24 March 2018,https://www.ipa.go.jp/security/enc/CRYPTREC/fy15/doc/1047_Side_Channel_report.pdf, October 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Gamaarachchi, H., & Ganegoda, H. Power Analysis Based Side Channel Attack. arXiv preprint arXiv:1801.00932, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chiappetta, REAL TIME DETECTION OF CACHE-BASED SIDE-CHANNEL ATTACKS USING HARDWARE PERFORMANCE COUNTERS, Computer Science and Engineering, Master’s Thesis, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chiappetta, E. Savas, C. Yilmaz, Real time detection of cache-based side-channel attacks using hardware performance counters, Applied Soft Computing, Volume 49, 1162-1174, December 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chandola, Banerjee and Kumar, Anomaly Detection: A Survey, A modified version of this technical report will appear in ACM Computing Surveys, September 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.