ITM Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2019AMCSE 2018 - International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- Kashyap R. Fiber Bragg gratings, Academic Press, (1999) London. [Google Scholar]
- Vasiljyev S.А., Medvedkov О.I., Medvedkov I.G., Korolyev А.S., Bozhkov А.S., Kurkov Ye.М., Dianov (2005) Fiber gratings reflection index and their application, Quantum electronics, 35(12): 1085–1103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hill K.O., Fujii F., Johnson D.C., Kawasaki B.S. (1978) Photosensitivity on optical fiber waveguides; application to reflection filter fabrication, Applied Physycs Letter, 32: 647–649. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kersey A.D., Davis M.A., Patrick H.J., LeBlanc M., Koo K.P., Askins C.G., Putnam M.A., Friebele E.J. (1997) Fiber grating sensors, Light wave Technology, 15(8): 1442–1463. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lopez-Higuera J.M. (2002) Handbook of optical fiber sensing technology, John Wiley & sons, P. 795. [Google Scholar]
- Bilodeau F., Johnson D.C., Theriault S., Malo B., Albert J., Hill K.O. (1995) An all-fiber dense-wavelength multiplexer/DE multiplexer using photo imprinted Bragg gratings, IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 7(4):388–390,. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chai J., Yu Z., Liu Y. (2006) Analysis of the apodization parameter of linearly chirped Bragg gratings for dispersion compensation, School of Science, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H. (2014) A novel method of optimal apodization selection for chirped fiber Bragg gratings, Optik 125, 1646– 1649. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khan S., Islam S. (2012) Determination of the Best Apodization Function and Grating Length of Linearly Chirped Fiber Bragg Grating for Dispersion Compensation, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesz. [Google Scholar]
- Wójcik W., Kashaganova G.B. (2015) Study of Bragg fiber gratings spectral characteristics, Materials of the ІІ International scientific-practical conference «Information and telecommunication technologies: education, science, practice», Almaty, Kazakhstan, II vol., pp. 77–81. [Google Scholar]
- Kashaganova G.B. (2016) The influence of various apodization functions on the spectral characteristics of fiber Bragg gratings, Bulletin of КazNТU named after Satbayev К.I., 3(115):302–311 [Google Scholar]
- Li X., Chen X., Yin Y. and Xie S. (2003) A novel apodization technique of variable mark-space ratio for fabricating sampled fiber bragg grating, Tsinghua University, China. [Google Scholar]
- Albert J. et al. (1995) Apodisation of the spectral response of fibre Bragg grat-ings using a phase mask with variable diffraction efficiency, Electronic Letters, 31: 222–223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malo B., et al. (1995) Apodised in-fiber Bragg grating reflectors photoimprinted using a phase mask, Electronic Letters, 31: 223–225. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pastor D. et al. (1996) Design of apodized linearly chirped fiber gratings for dispersion compensation, J. Lightwave Technology, 14: 2581–2588. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Keitmann-Curdes O., Brendel B., Marg C., Ermert H. (2002) Optimization of apodization based on the sidelobe pressure energy in simulated ultrasound fields, in: Proc. IEEE Int. Ultrason. Symp.,1677–1680. [Google Scholar]
- Abdullina S.R., Babin S.A., Kablukov S.I., Vlasov A.A. (2007) Simple technique of fiber Bragg gratings apodization by use Proc, Laser Optics 2006: Diode Lasers and Telecommunication Systems, ed. Nikolay N. Rosanov, 6612: 661201 (1-10). [Google Scholar]
- Chuang K.P. et al. (2004) Pure apodized phase-shifted fiber Bragg gratings fabricated by a two-beam interferometer with polarization control, IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 16: 834–836. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Othonos A., Kalli K. (1999) Fiber Bragg gratings. Artech House. [Google Scholar]
- Albert J., Hill K. O., Malo B. (1995) Apodization of spectral response of fiber Bragg gratings using phase mask with variable diffraction efficiency, Electronic Letters, 31(3): 222–223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.