ITM Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2019AMCSE 2018 - International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- European Commission. Report on health inequalities in the European Union. Brussels (2013). Retrieved from: http://ec.europa.eu/health/health_policies/docs/improving_health_for_all_eu_citizens_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. Improving health for all EU citizens. Luxembourg. Publications Office of the European Union (2013). Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/health//sites/health/files/health_policies/docs/improving_health_for_all_eu_citizens_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Hair, W. C. Black, B. J. Babin, R. E. Anderson, R. L. Tatham, Multivariate Data Analysis. Sixth Edition. New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inc., (2007). [Google Scholar]
- OECD Health Statistics. OECD, Paris. (2018). Retrieved from: http://www.oecd.org/els/health-systems/health-data.htm [Google Scholar]
- OECD. Society at a Glance 2016: OECD Social Indicators, OECD Publishing, Paris. (2016). Retrieved from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/9789264261488-en [Google Scholar]
- V. Pacáková, P. Jindrová, D. Zapletal. Comparison of Health Care Results in Public health Systems of European Countries. In: European Financial Systems 2016. Proceedings of the 13th International Scientific Conference, Brno: Masaryk University, pp. 534–541, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Pacáková,, L. Kopecká, Inequalities in Health Status Depending on Socio-economic Situation in the European Countries. E+M Economics and Management, XXI(2), pp. 4–20, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Křupka, R. Provazníková, M. Kašparová, J. Langer, Standards of Living Modeling based on Objective Indicators with Using Cluster Analysis. In: International Journal of Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, 8(7), pp. 782–792, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E. Šoltés, T. Šoltésová. Comparison of Income Poverty and Social Exclusion in EU in 2008 and 2016. In : The 12th Professor Aleksander Zelias International Conference on Modelling and Forecasting of Socio-economic Phenomena, Poland: Zakopane (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.