ITM Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2019AMCSE 2018 - International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- Sheyner O, Haines J, Jha S, et al. Automated generation and analysis of attack graphs [C]// Proceedings 2002 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, 2002:273–284. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AMMANN P, WIJESEKERA D, KAUSHIKS. Scalable, graph based network vulnerability analysis [C]//Proceedings of the 9th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security. New York: ACM Press, 2002:217–224. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lingyu, Yao Chao, Singhal A, et al. Interactive analysis of attack graphs using relational queries [M]. Data and Applications Security XX: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2006:119–132. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye Yun, Xu Xishan. An attack graph based probabilistic computing approach of network security [J]. Chinese Journal of Computers, 2010(10):1987–1996. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Feng, Zhang Yi. Research of quantitative vulnerability assessment based on attack graphs [J]. Computer Engineering and Science, 2010, 32(10):8–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jia Wei. The research on computer network vulnerabilities assessment methods [D]. Hefei: University of Science and Technology of China, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Poolsappasit N, Dewri R, Ray I. Dynamic security risk management using Bayesian attack graphs [J]. Dependable and Secure Computing, IEEE Transactions on, 2012, 9(1):61–74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fang Yan, Yin Xiaochuan, Li Jingzhi. Research of quantitative network security assessment based on Bayesian-attack graphs [J]. Application Research of Computers, 2013, 30(9):2763–2766. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiujuan, Sun Bo, Liao Yanwen, Xiang Congbin, Computer Network Vulnerability Assessment Based on Bayesian Attribute Network, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing 100124, China, 2015, 38(4):106–112 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Sisi, Lian Yifeng, Jia Wei. A network vulnerability evaluation method based on Bayesian networks [J]. Journal of the Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2008, 25(5): 639–648. [Google Scholar]
- GAO Ni, GAO Ling, HE Yiyue, et al. Optimal security hardening measures selection model based on Bayesian attack graph. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2016, 52(11):125–130. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.